Got no idea

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2009 04:37 am
I can't help but sometimes feel like J, in MIB. Grabbing a heap of gazettes, relating to out of mind experiences and other scifi extrordinaria. Reading through the headlines and deciphering truth, like a diseased mind that cannot escape the conspiracy or its theories.

Do I believe in God. It is an odd poll, can I answer no and still respond in the thread that claims God is good. It seems counter demanding that I should have to tell you why I believe you are wrong about something that I voted I didn't believe in

I notice fewer Muslims posting in Christian threads than vice versa. Is it probing, courtesy, guidance or perhaps conflict, which beckons. As I read the posts I run through the mosaic of teachings, experiences, lessons and warning signals, that is, how I am me, wondering which way the flow of information is being interpreted. I admire the knowledge that non Muslims possess, about the truth of Islam, just as I respect the Christian I know is trying to learn. What to do with the "crusaders'. I cannot imagine how either or some of you may feel, if I brand, not in insult, that Christianity and Islam are cults, rather than true religions. I use the term cult, to represent that they are the children of a religion.

My guess is I am not going to Heaven, is that a problem. Maybe I can endeavour to enter one of the other parallel universes. Given that science is yet to determine the true origins of the universe, it should take a while longer to discredit anything that exists on its parallel. I guess I need to query whether my DNA is compatible to exist there, prior to simply slide into the acceptance of going, I like to think before I quantum leap across some physical plane.

On the bright side, something at least is believed to bring about world peace, though it is a contradiction, if we all think that humans are inherently evil and have developed that way through the millennia of reincarnated possibilities. Does it leave us with our karma, or would we rather have not existed as a human at all. Sadly I haven't read anything on metaphysics, so I can't argue over whether I exist or not, as maybe I don't believe that simply because I think, that I am.

I love it when a fisherman sets their line of conquest, baits the prey, then opens a can of whoop ass. Who said trawl netting was illegal. Ironic then that Jesus said 'all men would be sailors then, until the sea shall free them.' An iconic line from Leonard Cohen. Got to hand to those with knowledge and conviction to barter, or at least haggle, of the price of virtue, ethic and moral.

I kind of lost what I was trying to say about all this. Sometimes I just read your thoughts and either I am entertained, lessoned or inspired to say something. I appreciate that I can acknowledge to the writer that they have said something I would have liked to have said or were truly enlightening, even profound. One comment I read today, from the regrettable post, somebody said that the burning of the library in Alexandria, was their most regrettable act.

One other point I was desperate to make and I find it tragic, that with so much great knowledge some of you still remain closed to the acceptance of possibilities and sometimes even solutions. It is not all that hard to turn the page from the present over to the future. Some have done it in their spare time. Some have taken a lifetime but have still achieved their goal. Remarkable that one bloke did it in six days. Do you believe that.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:17:10