As Krump said, one would need to know a whole lot more to give any specific advice. That being said, here are some general thoughts that might or might not help.
- I've found that encountering that chemistry that combines concurrent physical and emotional/intellectual mutual attraction/interest is very rare.
- Luck doesn't care what kind of 'luck' you just had; in other words, it's just as likely to have another and another round of poor fortune after having 10,000 bad-scenes, as not.
- The only way to really over come this is to keep trying.
- You'll get emotionally overloaded/run down if you don't find a way to take these deals in stride
- Many people protect or defend their innermost loyalties while simply courting a potential; then gradually open up over time as trust grows. I've never been very good at that, but some of the most successful relationships I know started out very guarded, very slow.
- I'm guessing this is true in the Male->Female direction too, but I've found that when a woman I've been attracted too says they just want to be friends, that romantic-type element just isn't there. I'd let these go as potential partners; keeping the friendship if possible.
That's a tough place to be in and can really take its toll on ones' self-esteem (and sheer energy to keep trying). But until the circumstances are just right, and lady luck decides to bestow some fortune your way, it just isn't going to happen. Keep heart and don't give up.
heh... I sound like a cliche machine. Hope it helps in some way