Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 02:29 am
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a place where I can express my thoughts and ask questions. I'm hoping it will be easier for me to write if I have an audience. For some reason, I can't write for myself alone.

I'll try to post something soon.

boagie

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:19 am
@saiboimushi,
saiboimushi wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a place where I can express my thoughts and ask questions. I'm hoping it will be easier for me to write if I have an audience. For some reason, I can't write for myself alone.

I'll try to post something soon.

sailboimushi,Smile

:)Welcome saiboimushi, glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and think about making your first post on something that catches your interest, or post a new topic. Again welcome, you have a pretty wide sample of opinions in this group----good luck, see you on the boards.Very Happy

Justin

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:53 am
@saiboimushi,
Hello Saiboimushi! You've come to the right place. There are a lot of good people sharing a lot of good thoughts in here peacefully. Happy to have you here and please make yourself right at home.

Thinking mind and Philosophy is something we all have in common here. Hope you enjoy!

saiboimushi

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 09:57 pm
@Justin,
Hello again! I wanted to post something on the Epistemology forums, but for some reason it won't let me. Am I doin' something wrong? :confused: I think I registered correctly ... or at least I hope i did. Sad

saiboimushi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 04:27 pm
@saiboimushi,
Ok, I figured out how to post!

Justin

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 04:37 pm
@saiboimushi,
Great! Look forward to reading your posts.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:19:00