Could The Illuminati Still Exist?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Could The Illuminati Still Exist?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 02:51 pm
Lately I have been contemplating the theories of the illuminati still existing and the so-called new world order, 9/11-truth movement, and this is one theory that I have.

I'm not an expert on history, but when America was formed everyone was so happy that there was this free country. As time went on what if there was a plot by a group of wealthy evil men to make this country their own and to use it as an engine to take over other countries and make a one-world government?

Apparently America was formed as a constitutional republic and not a democracy, the word democracy is not in the bill of rights constition or anywhere in the original writing that formed this country. Another thing I have discovered is that there is no law that says you have to pay taxes and if you study the IRS internal revenue code it never says anywhere that you have to pay taxes.

So who is behind all of this distortion of this country? The bankers of the world, the Rockefellers, Rothschild's and so on. They control all the money of the world and own the money machines literally. Apparently in 1913 they bribed a US senator to give this power of creating money to them by creating the federal income tax. The federal income tax is a fraud and so are the Federal Reserve and IRS. The bankers are printing too much money, which is why the economy is the way, it is. They are also taking control over all the other nations currencies. They want one national currency in the end.

Now you may say if this is going on then how do you know about it, and I don't know, and no one else does if all this is suppose to be a secret.
The answer is that I watched this movie on google video that can be viewed in its entirety called America freedom to fascism. The movie is by the late Aaron Russo a man who made directed an Eddie Murphy movie and a Broadway musical the rose.

But really what makes me think that this could possibly be true, because I'm not sure yet if I know for sure if it is. Is what a perfect way to take control of a country. Instead of invading the country with armies and weaponry and making the people submit. You covertly do it by making the people think there country is still stands for what it did before you took over and then maybe even bomb your own country and make the people think your enemy did it. People are so blinded by there patriotism for there country that they just don't listen when some one says "hey I think our own government did 9/11" or "I think this country is heading for a dictatorship" the people just respond with anger and they look at this like the person doesn't appreciate there country. Meanwhile in the background of the whole political scene there is a plot to make the entire nation enslaved along with the rest of the world.

It always seems to me that things are getting worse not better. First it was aids then sars, the bird flu, now the swine flu. Yet we can blast a rocket into outer space land on the moon and still not have a cure for the common cold 50 years later. It also seems to me that with the atomic bomb, missiles, hi tech weaponry we have thought of more ways to destroy the world then help it. Are priorities are messed up.

I'm not trying to say that I know everything, I know things like this can bring out peoples emotions, I just want some second opinions from some educated people, like an alternative point of view.

Here are some interesting quotes I have found:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch" - Benjamin Franklin

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" -adolf Hitler

" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." -- Julius Caesar

salima

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 07:52 pm
@cloudsailor,
i hope to see a lot of action on this thread-thanks for posting it.

one quote i remember was by one of those fellows who said he didnt care who was president as long as he controlled the banks. i believe other specifics were to control the media and the educational system. there is a lot about it on the internet of course. i find it quite fascinating. there are theories about having economies not based on currency-but i suppose these guys would just then control the commodities that were most valuable.

i guess the best plan is to get everyone to stop being afraid so they can see what is happening.

prothero

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 10:09 pm
@cloudsailor,
I think Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Dennert are all members.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Could The Illuminati Still Exist?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 12:53:08