Zombie Contingency Plan

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

manored

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 10:19 am
@Caroline,
VideCorSpoon;80641 wrote:
I curse cartoon network everyday since they canceled that show. Why must DeeDee constantly push the button? How cuuuuud she?
Ya, the show was great =)

Caroline;80658 wrote:
Zombies are easy to kill
No, they arent =)

Lily;80805 wrote:
I'd chose an island where I can get food from the nature, which would be, IMO, the only reason for living. And flying a plane is a piece of cake, I mean, how difficult could it be:shifty:.
Flying a plane is easy, the hard part is flying it on a straigh line, or landing on a way wich will allow a new take-off =)

urangutan;80917 wrote:
Well sadly I live in Australia, where we are not allowed weapons, the government says so.
Dangerous government, that =)

They could at least spread about some glass cages with shotguns inside with the saying "In case of zombie apocalipyse, break the glass"

Id probally die before even noticing the zoombie apocalipyse, or swarmed before leaving the enclosed space of my home or getting a weapon.If I did manage to escape the initial situation, I guess I would just migrate to the wild zones (quite a lot of wild areas where I live) and try to live there. If the zoombies pursued me, I guess I would have to keep moving from place to place, kinda like a nomad.

Basically I would make survival my method of having fun, and maybe search other survivors. Since the laws of the universe were clearly messed up I could try some other things for fun like controling the zoombies with my mind or just genociding then =)

Caroline

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 11:22 am
@manored,
manored;81100 wrote:

No, they arent =)

They aren't? I thought it only took one bullet in the head?

Leviathen249

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 12:17 pm
@Caroline,
manored;81100 wrote:

They could at least spread about some glass cages with shotguns inside with the saying "In case of zombie apocalipyse, break the glass"

Hahaha, that's the first thing i would do i f I opened a gun shop.

Caroline;81106 wrote:
They aren't? I thought it only took one bullet in the head?

Yea I'm pretty sure they can be killed either by severing the spinal chord, neck snap, or severe brain trauma, a bullet would do.

Lily

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 03:10 pm
@Leviathen249,
OMG, I have the perfect plan! I would attack them with worms that only eat dead flesh or give them a virus. I'm thinking, if they're dead, then they shouldn't have much immune defence left. I'd just have to give them a cold or something... "Back off, or I'll sneeze right at you"

manored

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 06:12 pm
@Leviathen249,
Leviathen249;81115 wrote:

Yea I'm pretty sure they can be killed either by severing the spinal chord, neck snap, or severe brain trauma, a bullet would do.
Well I think we need a better definition of what the zoombies are like to decide =) I think the great sign of that something is living is that it consumes energy, perhaps the zombie cells could mysteriously remain active despite no longer consuming energy (aka: being dead) and only cease to work in case their very structure fell apart. In that case, you would need to destroy the part of the brain that controls movement or severe the spinal cord to make the zombie harmless... actually killing it is impossible, since its undead... well, maybe exploding it =)

Lily;81122 wrote:
OMG, I have the perfect plan! I would attack them with worms that only eat dead flesh or give them a virus. I'm thinking, if they're dead, then they shouldn't have much immune defence left. I'd just have to give them a cold or something... "Back off, or I'll sneeze right at you"
Decomposing bacteria and worms would work, but not fast enough to save you in a pinch =)

Viruses wouldnt work because they need to use the metabolism of living cells in order to reproduce.

Leviathen249

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 10:35 am
@manored,
Lily;81122 wrote:

Virus won't work like manored said, but maybe bacteria?

manored;81141 wrote:
Well I think we need a better definition of what the zoombies are like to decide =) I think the great sign of that something is living is that it consumes energy, perhaps the zombie cells could mysteriously remain active despite no longer consuming energy (aka: being dead) and only cease to work in case their very structure fell apart. In that case, you would need to destroy the part of the brain that controls movement or severe the spinal cord to make the zombie harmless... actually killing it is impossible, since its undead... well, maybe exploding it =)

Well, exploding anything would just about kill anything so there's always that option. Very Happy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 06:50:10