Not Aliens Agains!!!!!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Not Aliens Agains!!!!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Joe

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 06:58 am
So, I told my self I wouldn't dive into the Alien discussion threads anymore if they popped up................BUT:

I listened to this theory about the UFO phenomenon from TM, and although it still is not good enough for this forum (involves to many subjects to be discussed positively), It made me smile because, its something I can swing with(critically think about for years and years). Damn Hippies! Anyways, I never really thought about looking at this subject from this view. Enjoy.:a-ok:

YouTube - Terence McKenna P1 Shamanic Approaches To The Ufo
YouTube - Terence McKenna P2 Shamanic Approaches To The Ufo
YouTube - Terence McKenna P3 Shamanic Approaches To The Ufo

xris

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 02:14 pm
@Joe,
I did not watch it all Joe as he started to hiss me off but i do appreciate his view and i have always had a similar opinion.We do have UFOs, the abductions and unexplained phenomena associated with them, to dismiss them without considering their relevance in a wider sense is a form of censorship.We must look at them as more than just fools seeing weather balloons and delusional idiots having nightmares about aliens in their bedroom.
It is a phenomena to be examined, not sent to the cranky room for medication.

Elmud

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 02:17 pm
@Joe,
Looks a little like BJ. Thomas..

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Not Aliens Agains!!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:42:41