1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » How To Get Out Of Jury Duty Without An Excuse

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

No0ne

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 01:04 pm
Here is how I got the man to shut up...

Dear People Of The Superior Court of Washington State,

You have willingly agreed, and accepted to be wholly subject to the terms, and will of this state/nation, therefore you are not a slave due to the fact that you have willingly agreed, and accepted the terms, and wills of this sate/nation.

For I do not agreee or accept any selection to enslave me in any way, shape, or form. Therefore I willingly choose to deny your request for my services under the protection of international, and national laws which prohibit slavery, and therefore I will not be present at the requested date, time, and location.

Secondly I'm accusing you The Superior Court Of Washington State of carrying out a unlawful act of extortion against "name", due to the fact that I will receive a misdemeanor if I do not become a slave to The Superior Court Of Washington State.

The superior court, had just left me alone, sending no reply, which was very wise since I had designed my letter to be a trap to obtain more information to be used to prove that a unlawful act of extortion is being comited.

The dynamics that are related to this are massive, so to are the implications.

Sadly, it would of been great if they would have tried to battle me on the issue's it implied...Yet feel free to use what I used, it will work every time.

Also nexted week I will make a thread that shows how to get out of a seat belt ticket every time.

(*note I wont go into the dynamics of my statement which allowed me not to serve jury duty at this time, due to Im short on time..)
(*note I will try to cover the dynamics and the implications of it later if another dosnt cover them before I do.)

manored

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 10:18 am
@No0ne,
Laws are very oftenly contradicting, sometimes in absurdly obvious ways. For example the "supreme laws" (thats not how they are called but they are the higher ones) of Brazil include a law that affirms all humans are equal and forbids any kind of diferentiation on that matter. This laws "kills" many other laws made afteryards, such as the laws that provide special protections to children and teenagers. Specially, it goes against recently created laws wich make a certain number of spots in the universities exclusive for color minorities (blacks, indians, etc) and students from public schools (I heard its the opposite on many countries out there, but here particular schools are better). That is kinda ridiculous since if you charge the goverment for discrimination, you will win ever time and get that spot in the university, yet the law remains there...

Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 01:59 am
@No0ne,
Pretend you are a bigot and a very active one at that

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » How To Get Out Of Jury Duty Without An Excuse
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:21:19