Hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

rado

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 03:37 pm
Hi!

I've been studying and practising TAOism for the most of my life, and at some point I got interested in the scientific side of this philosophy. George Ohsawa, who introduced acupuncture, Yin Yang theory, macrobiotics and many other Eastern "sciences" to the Western world, seemed to know about a science based on this philosophy, and mentioned different physics experiments he had made which were impossible according to established science.

Ohsawa did however never delve deeper into the subject in his books, which I was very disappointed about since I've always been very interested in science, and could see that this science must be something quite extraordinary. So I kept studying and searching in order to find whatever I could find about these obscure things. I did find some sources of information, and they seemed to know a lot, but did not reveal anything really substantial to the public.

Then a few years ago I discovered Walter Russells works. I knew immediately that this was what I'd been looking for for so long: a complete science based on "The Unique Principle" as Ohsawa called it. So I bought all his books and the Home Study Course, and am trying to learn to understand it all. It's truly fascinating!

I could say a lot more about all this, but I'll save this for future discussions here in this forum.

yours infinitely,
Rado

Justin

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 04:17 pm
@rado,
Welcome Rado! Glad to see you found something to continue your journey. We're glad to see you've found us and we encourage you to join in discussion when you are ready.

rado

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:11 am
@rado,
Hi Justin,

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to some interesting discussions here!

Rado

Aristoddler

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 03:00 pm
@rado,
As a follower of Tao, the thread titled "Balance" should interest you somewhat.

Welcome to the group, rado.

rado

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:29 am
@Aristoddler,
Thanks for the welcome, Aristoddler

I'll check out that thread, balance is indeed a (if not the most) central thing in TAOism - or in everything for that matter.

Rado

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:57:31