Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Justin

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 12:42 am
Hello everyone! Wanted to get in here and introduce myself and this wonderful new forum. My name is Justin and I'm part of the administration team here at PhilosophyForum.com. As you can see the forum is in it's infancy stage and will grow with the community as it evolves.

Please accept this forum as an opportunity to share your philosophy of life with a diverse group of people from all over the world. We welcome anyone.

Please take a moment to REGISTER and start posting your thoughts.

Personal
My name is Justin and I'm from Ohio. Married with two fantastic children and a wonderful, lovely wife/mother, (My wife acts like my mother - I think they get that way as they age). Smile

My Basic Beliefs
I truly believe in the oneness of mankind. Still a student, but have always had the burning desire to just know. To gain that peace-of-mind and the simple knowing and understanding of life. The cause of all effect, if you will.

Philosophy... I believe in Jesus Christ, God and most of what's written in the Bible. I believe that in order to undestand it fully, it has to be read.

I believe that the least known of all the sciences is the science of man. It's a mystery to many of the highest intellects.

I believe what is written in my signature when it comes to success and happiness. Truly the measure of one's success is in direct proportion to the success of all mankind. Man often measures success by monetary means or by his wins or personal achievements. It's naturally out of balance with God and Nature, and means nothing when we talk about eternal life. When I refer to balance, it's an equal interchange between opposing pairs. This also encourages me to believe that mankind was made to cooperate and not compete.

With this I believe that man is not of flesh and blood, but of spirit... and you cannot kill a spirit. The body will return to the earth but what about you, where are you going to go? Where does your spirit go? Scientifically our body is nothing but elements. Everything of nature dies to complete the natural cycle of balance... but 'Us' is our spirit, not our body.

I believe that the weather is going to bring mankind to it's knees due to the imbalance. Man is not living in harmony with God's Law of Balance. This includes, not only the ozone stuff and the rivers, but also human relationships and everything else in life that you can think of.

[CENTER]Think about it:
[/CENTER]
  • Balanced diet
  • balanced checkbook
  • ADD -chemical imbalance
  • ph balance
  • acid and alkaline
  • north and south
  • balanced budget
  • balance sheet
  • account balance
  • natural balance
  • trial balance
.... There's just something very important about that word, balance and the importance is often overlooked.

I believe in Love. I've seen it in people and I've seen how it's communicated and how it can bring peace and joy to a world that mankind is destroying. Love is something I'm learning as I wasn't raised in a home where there was an over-abundance of love or a clear communication of what love really really means and how to express it.

I believe in Purpose. We all have a purpose. Figuring out what that purpose is seems to be the most difficult part of that journey. The journey of getting there is often painful. I believe that until we're willing to go through the pain of change, then we'll never go through the metamorphosis of becoming a butterfly from that of a caterpillar. I don't believe for one minute that the transition will take place without the pain of change. I also believe there's a butterfly in every one of us as we are all the creation of one source.

I believe in my wife and children and the blessing they have been in my life.

I believe we're in a time where the essence of life has not been communicated effectively and often misunderstood. I believe we're creating our own hell right here on earth.
[CENTER][CENTER]_______________________________________[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

For those of you, who took the time to read this, thank you! You are encouraged to get involved in this forum. Please join this community of everyday, average joes discussing life... by registering here.

joseph tinc

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 02:15 pm
@Justin,
Greetings Justin, thanks for getting this place started.

I agree with all of your beleifs. All humans share a desire to learn, but some have not learned how to. I definitely agree with the idea that if we want to keep this forum revolving, we must respect eachothers views. I don't remember quotes exactly, but Carl Jung said that if humans are equal, they are equal in fault. That is to say, the one who punishes has the belief that he is right to impose his views that way on one who's values are all wrong. While the one being punished may believe that the other has got it all wrong in trying to teach him in such a forceful way, and he is the right one. The one being punished does not know that the punisher is not aware of his fault. This is why we must respect eachothers views.

mars phil

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 08:58 am
@Justin,
Hey Justin!

You know what, I totally agree with you. I believe that the world is slowly losing its balance because mainly of us people. We had altered its natural form and thus, we are suffering from its consequence. I am not saying that we are all doomed, but perhaps, if we would try to change even just a bit, it would make a great difference.

Oh by the way, I really like this forum. I have not really post anything yet but I am already learning lots of things from reading the ideas and points of view of the other memebers.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:20:45