Greetings from Norway

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings from Norway

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Greddy

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 11:46 am
Hi
I am 24 years old from Stavanger, and I love to discuss just for the argument' sake.

although I am 24 years old. I am 26 years old in some culture, but really I AM 19 period! Razz

Although I am from Norway, but my parents are from Vietnam, I am much to say I am atheist for my believes, but Im a buddhist for being born.

Anyway, philosophy, science, believes are topics that has always been of interest and bugged my mind since I was very young at age.
Lately I have stumbled into some "heated" discussions about, philosphy VS science...

There is a good chance I will be a necromancer, as I bet those topic I have in sleaves might have been discussed before.

For now...

You have to wait...

Yours

Greddy

PS: it's not a misspelling for Greedy!

Justin

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 06:17 am
@Greddy,
Welcome Greddy! Please accept my apologies for not welcoming you to the forum sooner.

Thank you for the introduction and I'm sure you'll find some stimulating conversation in here as well as a friendly and respectful community. Please enjoy the forum as well as the member discussions. See you in the forums!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings from Norway
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 10:04:00