Brainfreeze

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 05:12 am
You ever had it happen to you?

I'm just going around just doing regular things, and then all of a sudden, I realize that I'm going to die eventually. And then I try to think, what would happen to me, do I just disappear or do I enter another person consciousness .... And then it happens: brainfreeze, like my brain just locked up for a second, or that my brain just became too heavy.

Then I snap back to consciousness.

Maybe it's just lack of sleep.:rolleyes:

EmperorNero

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 04:39 pm
@Victor Eremita,
Victor Eremita;61701 wrote:
You ever had it happen to you?

I'm just going around just doing regular things, and then all of a sudden, I realize that I'm going to die eventually. And then I try to think, what would happen to me, do I just disappear or do I enter another person consciousness .... And then it happens: brainfreeze, like my brain just locked up for a second, or that my brain just became too heavy.

Then I snap back to consciousness.

Maybe it's just lack of sleep.:rolleyes:

Dude, ya kiddin' me? I can do that on purpose. I just think about infinity and I can make myself go in a repetitive lock.
Tell me this: Why is the universe what it is, why is it not one hydrogen molecule?
Maybe it is.

Elmud

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 06:12 pm
@Victor Eremita,
Psychological overload. Has to shut down for a moment and reset.

GoshisDead

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 06:43 pm
@Elmud,
I suppose its better than random panick attacks freezing your brain

Elmud

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 07:30 pm
@GoshisDead,
I thought that brainfreeze was what happened when you ate ice cream too fast.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:36:35