No smoking

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xris

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 07:36 am
I thought we could make this a smoke free forum to assist our brothers and sisters attempting to kick the nasty weed.If you are viewing or posting no ciggy must be at hand..they must be in another room.I do it with my red wine, so Justin i request you ban it from this forum..NO SMOKING FORUM.

Elmud

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 03:45 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
I thought we could make this a smoke free forum to assist our brothers and sisters attempting to kick the nasty weed.If you are viewing or posting no ciggy must be at hand..they must be in another room.I do it with my red wine, so Justin i request you ban it from this forum..NO SMOKING FORUM.

I see no smell option on the pc.

xris

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 03:59 pm
@Elmud,
Elmud wrote:
I see no smell option on the pc.
So i would ban cheats also.Cant you imagine those smokers riddled with guilt smoking while posting? or those leaving their PC to light up in another room.I just imagined it would create a new concept of agreed abstinence with no chance of detection.It could only ever happen on a philosophers forum.

Bones-O

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 05:00 pm
@xris,
I smoke outside always. No worries from me...

Khethil

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 02:52 pm
@Bones-O,
I'm trying to quit... I've slipped a few times but not in the house (so not at the computer). Does that count?

hammersklavier

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 07:18 am
@xris,
Sometimes I wish I could thank the same post multiple times, xris, and this is one of them. Not only have I never smoked, but neither has my mom nor her father before that, and one of the few hard-and-fast rules I have about looking for ladies is that they shouldn't smoke either.

xris

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 07:19 am
@Khethil,
Khethil wrote:
I'm trying to quit... I've slipped a few times but not in the house (so not at the computer). Does that count?
That's ok but not while viewing the forum..If you slip back and have another fag you are only delaying the inevitable.Remember the craving only last thirty seconds.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:16:40