The Apollo Hoax

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Apollo Hoax

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 06:30 pm
America DID fake the lunar landings:
http://www.poseidons.net/space/moonwalker.htm

A jumping object on the moon would take 6 times longer to return to the surface. Not 2.5 times. That is the answer for a dropped object.

If you do the math. The answer is clear. Its not a conspiracy theory.
Its a conspiracy FACT.:detective:

:shocked:
tsk tsk.

ACB

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 06:38 pm
@Poseidon,
Poseidon wrote:
If you do the math. The answer is clear.

So why didn't the hoaxers do the math?

Aedes

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 06:39 pm
@Poseidon,
This rocks my world.

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 12:04 am
@Poseidon,
Thanks a lot. Now I have beer splattered all over my monitor from drinking and laughing. Good thing I can summon the Invisible Pink Unicorn to clean it up for me.

Its ridiculous to think that man never stepped on the moon, considering we put reflectors on the moon so we could bounce lasers back to earth and astronauts brought moon rocks back with them.

nameless

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 01:32 am
@Poseidon,
Not to mention the damn trash that they left behind (everywhere we go)!

Poseidon

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 08:03 pm
@ACB,
ACB;51239 wrote:
So why didn't the hoaxers do the math?

because hoaxers are stupid, or they would not be hoaxers.

why don't you TRY and do the math?

from pravda
Key to US lunar mission mystery lies under thick layer of lunar dust - Pravda.Ru

Quote:
There is something wrong with US mission to the Moon. The legendary space mission is still shrouded in mystery. Mankind still has a number of reasons to cast doubt on the miracle of inter-planetary flights. Many people still say that US astronauts have never landed on the Moon.

http://english.pravda.ru/img/idb/apollo-1.jpg
WHERE ARE THE WHEEL TRACKS?

Quote:

Japan's Kaguya lunar orbiter took several pictures of the site, where Apollo 15 and Apollo 17 supposedly landed in 1971 and 1972. If the astronauts had ever landed there, they should have left a lot of equipment on the site, including the rovers, on which they traveled on the surface of the Earth's satellite. The pictures, which the Japanese rover took, showed not even the slightest hint of the US presence on the Moon.

There was only a spot of dust seen on the photograph of the site, from which Apollo-15 blasted off on its journey back to Earth. The spot, NASA said, was a firm evidence of Apollo's presence on the Moon.

It is an open secret that the Moon's entire surface is all covered with a thick layer of dust. US astronauts took many pictures of their shoeprints on the Moon's surface. Joseph Skipper, a researcher of lunar and Martian anomalies, has many questions about the evidence, which the lunar dust provides. A number of images, made by the US astronauts showed their lunar rover standing at a distance from the landing module. There can be no wheel tracks seen on the pictures - as if the rover had flown from the lander to the site where it was photographed.

One may assume that the lunar ground was too hard for the wheel tracks to appear in it. However, there are many shoeprints in the dust around the rover. They can be seen even underneath the rover, although there are no wheel tracks on the ground at all.

Many people say that the US astronauts have never landed on the moon and that the entire mission is a fake. Others say that the missions took place, although the astronauts did not land on the Moon every time they traveled there. They could probably exaggerate their success to baffle the USA 's major rival in the space race - the USSR.

It is not ruled out, though, that the discovered anomalies can be explained. They can be probably connected with certain peculiarities of the lunar dust and its interaction with electrostatic charges. However, serious scientists prefer not to throw too much light on the subject.

I find it astonishing that there are so many clever people here, some even have an IQ in excess of 200, and yet nobody has the capacity to actually calculate a little bit of newtonian gravity.

Does anyone here actually know how to write a little VB application?

And, if you do, does anyone have the guts to tell the truth?

Its because of 2 things that Socrates was murdered :
stupidity and cowardice.

The same 2 reasons Christ was crucified.

wake up!
there is so much wool over your eyes, you are beginning to bleat like a bunch of sheep!!

Do things on the moon move at 1/6th or half that of earth?

Thank God for Russia

nameless

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 08:29 pm
@Poseidon,
Is it 'special effects' that put cardboard cutouts on the sky that, when we focus our backyard telescopes on the moon, we can see trash left behind?

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 11:38 pm
@Poseidon,
Can we please put this 'conspiracy theory' to rest? Had we not been to the moon, there would be no way that the things that we placed on the moon would be there.

Caroline

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 12:36 am
@Poseidon,
Why an earth would the US lie about it, because they wanted to beat Russia? Its all rather silly-lying just to be the first, i mean come on!

Khethil

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 06:06 am
@Poseidon,
Wow - just... wow

xris

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 06:35 am
@Khethil,
Ye and they never brought back any green cheese for us to smell.:perplexed:

Elmud

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 07:17 pm
@Poseidon,
Poseidon;51238 wrote:
America DID fake the lunar landings:
http://www.poseidons.net/space/moonwalker.htm

A jumping object on the moon would take 6 times longer to return to the surface. Not 2.5 times. That is the answer for a dropped object.

If you do the math. The answer is clear. Its not a conspiracy theory.
Its a conspiracy FACT.:detective:

:shocked:
tsk tsk.
So, we still do not really know for a fact that the moon is not made of green cheese?

Theaetetus

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 08:17 pm
@Elmud,
Elmud;69768 wrote:
So, we still do not really know for a fact that the moon is not made of green cheese?

Yes we do. I am surprised that this topic gets any attention at all. It is the easiest of all conspiracy theories to disprove.

Krumple

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 10:16 pm
@Poseidon,
Poseidon has lost all credibility...

The moon landing were not faked in any way. If they were going to fake it, why do all sorts of before or after missions? Why not just do one mission and call it good? Seems like a lot of extra work to fake five additional landings. Think about it, including additional astronauts would open the door for possible leaks. Not to mention that everyone involved in the studio production would have to stay quiet. It is not something you could do with just five or six people. It would take a whole team of electricians, light, camera and prop designers. Where are all these people and why would they cover it up? Why wouldn't at least one come out and spill the beans? Why? Because it WASN"T faked.

Elmud

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 10:51 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;69806 wrote:

The moon landing were not faked in any way. If they were going to fake it, why do all sorts of before or after missions? Why not just do one mission and call it good? Seems like a lot of extra work to fake five additional landings. Think about it, including additional astronauts would open the door for possible leaks. Not to mention that everyone involved in the studio production would have to stay quiet. It is not something you could do with just five or six people. It would take a whole team of electricians, light, camera and prop designers. Where are all these people and why would they cover it up? Why wouldn't at least one come out and spill the beans? Why? Because it WASN"T faked.
Way too many books out there Krumple. Lots of cash to be made in conspiracy theories.

TurboLung

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 10:31 pm
@Poseidon,
i remember in the 80's we bought the first video camera you could buy. it consisted of a HUGE, HEAVY VCR that hung from your shoulder. Attached to this was a video camera, that was the size of a surface-to-air missile.

remember, this was mid-80's, so, with technology from 20-years previous in 1962, am i supposed to believe that man actually got that thing onto the moon and then took off and came back several times?

why have they not been back since if they did it multiple times then?

why haven't others gone to the moon, surely 50-years has given even small nations the cheap materials and technology to get to the moon, even if they sent a robot up there.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Krumple;69806 wrote:

the reason it was faked many times was to have an excuse to a crap-load of funds signed over by the lower house, or, whatever americans call it [senate?].

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 12:02 pm
@TurboLung,
My favorite part of the link in the opening post is the "Join the discussion at rollitup.org" button.

I guess talkin' conspiracy theories is the best way to pass time while passin' a joint and waiting on the buds to bloom.

Poseidon

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 05:16 pm
@Poseidon,
I reckon, that if you think that gravity on the moon suddenly became 2/5ths when America was there, but for the rest of the solar system its 1/6th, then perhaps you need to toke something a bit stronger than mere herbs.

Are you all so blind to your prejudice that you cannot perform some BASIC newtonian calculations?

Is there another person who actually knows how to program a visual demonstration of what gravity on the moon ACTUALLY SHOULD LOOK LIKE?

Or do you all consider yourselves to be programmers, now that you know how to type messages on a forum.
WOW.
Did you log on ALL BY YOURSELF?

FACT : gravity on moon is 1/6th not 2/5ths of earth
FACT : the video demonstrates gravity moving at 2/5ths

BECAUSE : NASA did the math for time over equal distance as a difference from earth to moon, not as unequal time over unequal distance measured as distance OVER TIME.

A dropped object takes 2/5ths time to return to surface. A jumping object 1/6th. And, a descending object that does not reach the surface will take 1/6th.

CONCLUSION : if you can perform a visual experiment showing how the gravity was miscalculated by NASA you will be forced to conclude that Apollo was fake. If you cannot do this, then ask yourself :

Why no blast crater under the module?

Another idea, perhaps this is all a great big test to see who understands the basic principles of math?

Can you do the calculations mentioned?
Can you write a program to demonstrate them?
Are you prejudiced against herbs?
Do you have blind faith in government?

FACT : Japan saw NO EVIDENCE of the rovers on the moon!

Elmud

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 05:41 pm
@Poseidon,
I would not want to debate you on this Poseidon. Don't want to debate on anything actually. But, if everything is deceptive and crooked as a dogs hind leg, what can anyone really do about it? This ain't right and that ain't right, and wait a minute, somethin smells fishy here. Things are the way they are. Think i'll just go outside and listen to some good music.

Yogi DMT

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 06:52 pm
@Poseidon,
There is substantial evidence to support th Apollo mission being a hoax. Let's think of motives... the US would not stage such a thing just to fool us. Possibly a cover for a classified mission? If they were to just launch a spacecraft into the sky it wouldn't go unnoticed and therefore needed a cover story. This is the only possible reason i could think of. I do not actually believe in this hoax though. Very simple, the more you seek fallacies, mistakes, ect. the more of them you will find. This could apply to anything.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Apollo Hoax
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:20:48