Gamers Unite Under a Flag of Frag

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Gamers Unite Under a Flag of Frag

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Icon

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 08:56 am
I am starting this post to see what people think about gaming together. I am leaving this open to all type (console or PC) but I am an XBOX 360 gamer myself.

GT: IhapitafaS

I will be on tonight playing a variety of games including Afro Samurai, Gears of war 2, COD: World at War, COD: 4, Halo 2/3, Tiger Woods 08/09.

If you guys want to play with me then send me a friend request and add a message with your SN on here.

Good hunting.

VideCorSpoon

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 08:23 pm
@Icon,
GT: VIDECORSPOON

I thought I should mix it up and go with an original name. See? All caps.

I play Halo 3. No, no that's not really correct... I am Halo 3.

Icon... I see you also has Invincible... x3. Touche my friend... touche.

Zetherin

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 04:28 am
@Icon,
I'm a PC gamer, currently looking for a good RTS, FPS, or MMO.

Looking forward to Darkfall (a sandbox-MMO for those unfamiliar), and just tried Dawn of War 2 Beta (an RTS which I may buy, haven't decided yet). Nothing else has really caught my eye, but I'm hoping something does sometime soon...

manored

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 11:06 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:

Looking forward to Darkfall (a sandbox-MMO for those unfamiliar), and just tried Dawn of War 2 Beta (an RTS which I may buy, haven't decided yet). Nothing else has really caught my eye, but I'm hoping something does sometime soon...
Try the spring engine: The Spring Project

2 notes though: Legally speaking, you can only play if you have the original TA, although its unlikely anyone will complain if you dont, and the engine is quite hard to get the hang off.

sarathustrah

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 04:45 pm
@Icon,
im a 360 enthusiast
GT: xXI SARA IXx

i have gamefly so i play lots of games but i own/play gow (annex), gow2 (horde), too human, halo3, guitar hero's, rockbands (expert guitar or bass), lotsa arcade downloads, pool, carcassone, golf, heavy weapon, small arms, mad tracks.....

im cemeterygirl on gamebattles if anyone wants a friendly battle

Poseidon

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 08:25 pm
@Icon,
Making games is more of a challenge than playing them.

my sites:
download free pc game from download-pc-game.com
Free cricket game from The Random Computer Game Company (www.random-games.com)

my cricket game is ranked 2nd / 2 million on the Indian search engine google.co.in

the others suck for ranking, but they were fun to make
this one you have to put up to 9 planets into orbit,
so its more of a simulator :
Solar System Simulator :-OG2

manored

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2009 10:08 am
@Icon,
The first file of the solar system simulator opens a text file rather than being downloaded Smile

And what about Pluto? Smile

By the way: I think gaming is a form of hobbie, and just like hobbies it can develop into something else of greater importance for the gamer.

Poseidon

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 06:17 pm
@Icon,
To download applications you right click then click 'save target as' on each of the 3 files.
Once all 3 have downloaded on to your machine click setup.exe to begin the install process.

I have added to the setup instructions to make it more user freindly to those unfamilar with downloading applications.

savagemonk

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 09:16 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:

PC gamer. sick of WOW, when does darkfall release ?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Gamers Unite Under a Flag of Frag
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 06:36:51