Pre-Law group!!!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Pre-Law group!!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:00 pm
Hello all!

I just wanted to advertise that I have established a Pre-Law group in the group forum area. Testing season is right around the corner and I though it would be an interesting idea to open up a sort of support group for pre-law students outside of university. This group is open to all members who are considering, pursuing, or are in law school. The Pre-Law group is meant to encourage, advise, and help out prospective students who are in High School (or earlier), college, or post-college accomplish their goal and enter law school. Our purpose is simple, combine our collective knowledge and help out those wishing to become members of the legal profession. For example, advice on high school and university paths to enter law school, help on LSAC registration, help with the LSAT (Law school admissions test), etc.

In my own experience, it was a very arduous experience getting into law school and I would like to offer any advice I can in regards to that or anything else pertaining to this goal. I also hope that there will be others that join who will be able to share their experiences as well.

One of the main things I want to establish with the group is a definitive guide to the LSAT from a practical (and philosophical) perspective. How long does it really take to study for the test? What are you really going to experience? What are the best logic game solutions to use? What books are the best to use? What kind of solution set fits you best? How can I apply what I learned in propositional and/or predicate logic to the LSAT? I would also like to establish a connection network similar to Phi Alpha Delta (PAD) where we will be able to reference the members of our group to the national fraternity for pre-law.

This is a link to the group main page. We need 5 people to establish the group, so anyone interested please join!

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/groups/16-pre-law-group.html

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Pre-Law group!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 12:12:39