And here it goes, the infamous intro

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » And here it goes, the infamous intro

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Ciana

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 10:17 pm
I am a mother of 3, wife of 1 Smile Canadian government worker in International services, travelled the world at a young age which opened my eyes on society and various ways of thinking. I was my philosphy teacher's pet in highschool because I could argue a storm without getting struck by lightening (although got close). Any topic is welcome, I am eager to learn since no one can brag about knowing everything... Although knowing all would certainly prove to be boring...

pilgrimshost

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 10:23 pm
@Ciana,
May I be the first to welcme you here, excuse the picture- im always changing it. Get stuck into whatever interests you and please feel free to contribute.

Aristoddler

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:10 pm
@Ciana,
Hi Ciana...when are you going to put down the Agatha Christie books and start a debate here? Very Happy

Justin

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 04:25 pm
@Ciana,
Welcome to The Philosophy Forum Ciana!

Aristoddler

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 01:42 pm
@Ciana,
Nice editing Justin...Wink

Ciana

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 10:16 pm
@pilgrimshost,
pilgrimshost wrote:
May I be the first to welcme you here, excuse the picture- im always changing it. Get stuck into whatever interests you and please feel free to contribute.

Well thank you Pilgrimshost for the nice welcome, I will indeed enjoy every opportunity I get to post opinions and respond to others as well. As for you Aristoddler you find a way to make put that Agatha Christie book down. And Justin thank you for the welcome Smile Rules will be respected, as for Aristoddler, no worries, he's close enough that he should be the one to be scared of me, and I agree, nice editing Justin, I got to read it before the change... Wink

non existence

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 06:47 pm
@Ciana,
Welcome Smile
I hope you meet many intelligent people on this forum & find the information here beneficial and useful for your daily life.

cut2thepoint

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 08:59 am
@Ciana,
Welcome I am cut2thepoint. I am also a new member I have noticed some people dont like good debate so care how you tread. Anyway welcome .

Aristoddler

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 05:21 pm
@Ciana,
Some people do not like being on the defensive side of a debate, cut2thepoint, but everyone here likes a good debate.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » And here it goes, the infamous intro
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:22:29