All these theories

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » All these theories

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

BaCaRdi

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:46 pm
Really mean nothing on everyday life. This is the realm of "my science", what / Who "made us", why am I here, Who is 'god'. That answer must be for ones self. I am a mer teacher of the Sciences, you must come to your own conclusions.

What makes a Conclusion different from a Theory, is simply the education behind it.

Education means nothing of what you have paper work in. It means how much of an effort you put in. With that it will indeed return that favor with "Enlighten"ment.

Come on..have some fun...Life is Short<----Muhahha

Try viewing life as you were looking From Child Like Eyes.
-Marc

(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgw)

manored

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 11:21 am
@BaCaRdi,
I agree. Discussion regarding fundamental stuff are always good for headaches, becoming aware of your own unawareness of ourself and noticing how the sky is blue, but bring no conclusions at all other than the conclusions you had already concluded yourself, or would. Smile

BaCaRdi

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 01:00 pm
@BaCaRdi,
I always say...Why not exercise the most important muscle there is...

In Mind Body Soul...

-BaC Wink

xris

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 01:13 pm
@BaCaRdi,
BaCaRdi wrote:
I always say...Why not exercise the most important muscle there is...

In Mind Body Soul...

-BaC Wink
Yes but its how big is your bucket and how quickly you can fill it....

BaCaRdi

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 01:18 pm
@BaCaRdi,
It is indeed conscious...

-BaC

Aedes

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 01:53 pm
@BaCaRdi,
BaCaRdi;30972 wrote:
What makes a Conclusion different from a Theory, is simply the education behind it.
A conclusion need not be based on evidence at all. A theory, like the theory of gravity, is based on overwhelming evidence of the highest scientific quality. Better science education in our society would teach people the difference.

manored

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 10:50 am
@BaCaRdi,
True. "I think, therefore I am" has no evidence, yet its a quite valid conclusion. Well at least I think logic doesnt fits as evidence since its abstract.

BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 11:19 am
@Aedes,
Absolutely agree 10000%Smile

-BaC
Aedes wrote:
A conclusion need not be based on evidence at all. A theory, like the theory of gravity, is based on overwhelming evidence of the highest scientific quality. Better science education in our society would teach people the difference.

Yes sure is....In the wrapper of security we call "Reality"

Man I Wish I invented that!

Almost fool proof Razz <--no not a remark to you my friend.

-BaC
manored wrote:
True. "I think, therefore I am" has no evidence, yet its a quite valid conclusion. Well at least I think logic doesnt fits as evidence since its abstract.

jgweed

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 03:09 pm
@BaCaRdi,
"Education means nothing of what you have paper work in. It means how much of an effort you put in."

But there are people who, no matter how much effort and how much time they are willing to commit, will simply "not get it." And if they do "get it" will not know that they "have it."

BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 07:04 pm
@jgweed,
bows his head in shame....

yes...............Truly yes...

-BaC
Trying not to waste too much time on the Fight response:)

jgweed wrote:
"Education means nothing of what you have paper work in. It means how much of an effort you put in."

But there are people who, no matter how much effort and how much time they are willing to commit, will simply "not get it." And if they do "get it" will not know that they "have it."

manored

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 09:00 am
@BaCaRdi,
Well there are knowledge prerequisites for some knowledges... I once read about quantum mechanics but ended up stomping in a wall of terms I didnt knew, so I gave up Smile

BaCaRdi

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 01:46 pm
@manored,
Well if you want some help..I may hold a tool for you..

A book always helps:)

Sometimes even twoSmile

-BaC
manored wrote:
Well there are knowledge prerequisites for some knowledges... I once read about quantum mechanics but ended up stomping in a wall of terms I didnt knew, so I gave up Smile

manored

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 05:58 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Well its not like I dont have acess to the information I would need, its just that I am not curious enough about the matter to read a book about it Smile

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » All these theories
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:33:34