Hello Everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 10:16 am
Hello I am very excited about beign a part of this group. I live in a small town with not alot of "cultured" people to talk and relate to, so this is a treat! I am still in high school however I have lots of opinions and theories. I look forward to hearing from you all! Thank You.

--Χαμένο πνεύμα--

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 07:47 pm
@Verlorener Geist,
Never too young to think for yourself.

Welcome!

Justin

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 02:58 pm
@Verlorener Geist,
Welcome to the forum Verlorener! I agree with Didymos' comment, never too young to think. Enjoy the forum!

boagie

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 04:06 pm
@Verlorener Geist,
Verlorener Geist wrote:
Hello I am very excited about beign a part of this group. I live in a small town with not alot of "cultured" people to talk and relate to, so this is a treat! I am still in high school however I have lots of opinions and theories. I look forward to hearing from you all! Thank You.--Χαμένο πνεύμα--

Verlorener Geist,Smile

Smile I know the feeling of not having a responsive context in which to discuss one's idea's, congradulations for reaching out for stimulation. In some degree context defines, but an active curiousity can widen a limited context. Great to have you with us!!! boagie

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:51:18