Energy in the Universe

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Energy in the Universe

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:44 am
Being a Ford Senior Master Technician (fancy term for an old-timer mechanic) has given me the knowledge to experiment with alternative energy sources for automobiles. However, the more I delve into different individual's experiments, the more I find references to the electrical fields present through-out the entire globe (and beyond, for that matter). Most all of the more recent (last century or so) prime inventors such as Tesla, Stanley Meyers, Paul Pantone, (the list goes on and on) have fallen into the void of disbelief by their fellow man(and women) because of their insistence that the power they are tapping is coming from "the universal charge" that we all have access to. And most claim to have been shown this information in the form of some sort of divine intervention. Some from an Angel speaking, dreams from God, etc, etc, etc. I have some experience in electronics as well and know that there IS a vast electrical field that surrounds and permeates everything on this planet. (Starting up at the Ionosphere---or beyond?) All one has to do is see lightning reaching from the ground to the sky to realize this. That being said, I was wondering how many others out there feel that there is a 'Universal Power-grid" that we all have access to, if we could but free our minds from conventional thinking long enough to be given the "divine(or whatever it is) direction" for discovering ways to harness it? Or is this intervention only ourselves opening our minds to new things? Zero-Point-Energy has been a sticky subject on most of the scientific forums and groups I have participated in. So for a new slant on things, I have turned to the philosophical individuals out there for comments. I have many views on various aspects on this subject, but in MOST forums, the only comments I get in return are negative replies saying that ZPE is not possible due to the laws of physics, etc. But isn't it us who decided what these laws are and we that say they can't be bent or altered? Why is that? What if our laws/rules are incorrect or incomplete? :perplexed:

boagie

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:11 am
@Capt-Killjoy,
Capt Killjoy,Smile

Yes I believe, not on any very knowledgable grounds other than like you said, first hand experience of nature, lighting!! Telsa I do not pretend to entirely understand but I do believe he was on to something that the American government showed a great deal of interest in. Big business as fought alternative energy for ages, imagine if this was not so, solar energy would be very where today.

John W Kelly

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:40 am
@boagie,
What exactly is "Zero Point Energy?"

Capt-Killjoy

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:37 pm
@John W Kelly,
The best definition I could give you in laymans terms, at least as I understand it, is the energy field that is all around us. Wikipedia has a fairly decent description(although lengthy-for it's actual content.) The site halexandria.org has an easier to understand definition I feel. (I have a hard time trying to decipher a lot of mathematical equations in order to understand a concept, so I search for the simpler. Let's see....Metaphysics for Dummies.....kind of an oxymoron, I know. But I am how I am.) Experiments have shown that in the 'so-called' empty space between two points (in a vacuum) that there is a measurable voltage between these 2 points. That represents the ZPE of that space. Being able to concentrate and utilize that energy is what it is all about.

Tesla.....well, let's just say he had a concept of things that most of us would kill to have. (Figuratively speaking of course:o) Myself included. The things he had done and was experimenting with goes hand in hand with ZPE and the cosmic field. Not to mention the simple fact that none of us would have electricity as we know it today without him. Kinda wierd though that he was supposedly born during a bad electrical storm. Wish I could have been there when he got the bragging rights to providing the country's power grid away from Thomas Edison. Bet that ruffled some feathers.:bigsmile: Electricity is all around us from the ground upwards into space. It only makes sense that there is a way to harness some of it for humankind. That is precisely what Tesla wanted to do with his Colorado facility in the end, but being as that concept wasn't profitable, it never came to be. Not because Tesla didn't try...just the people who were funding his work. But there is a lot of good reading on Tesla and his work out there. Check it out. And if you want to look into what some agencies are still doing with the technology that Tesla abandoned out of his own fear for humanity, check out the HAARP project that is going on in Alaska and elsewhere in the world as well, I'm sure. That stuff worries me. I am all for utilizing the energy around us for good, but some of the ramifications of what they are doing and the possible side-effects makes one wonder about the true nature of the severe weather patterns that have developed around the globe, as well as other 'natural disasters'. I don't delude myself for a second that just because Tesla quit shooting lightning up into the ionosphere, everyone else has abandoned that area of research too. Sorry, don't believe it for a second. You can't let THAT BIG of a cat out of the bag and expect it to just go back inside to be forgotten.

Poseidon

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 09:28 am
@Capt-Killjoy,
Fantastic thread. So many ramifications. To find an allegory : The cheatah is a wonderful creature, she is well known as the fastest land mammal. She only gets to keep a small fraction of her prey; the rest is stolen by the lumbering beasts.

Up until the internet, the spiritually inspired creative mind, did all the fastest mental work, and most of it never gets accepted by the mass media. I am hoping the web can change this.

Its amazing how many atheists claim to be scientists, yet, have no viable original ideas. We have to become more like the leopard. Taking our catches up into the trees where the others cannot reach it. But creative people are terribly individual, and with a corrupt legal system, its very had to organise a fightback. But at the speed with which information is moving. That may all soon change.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Energy in the Universe
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:25:56