Finally - a light at the end of the tunnel!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Finally - a light at the end of the tunnel!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:12 pm
You have no idea how long I have looked for a forum such as this - a place to talk about Russellian Science and cosmology with the sincere hope that maybe someone out there actually 'speaks' my philosophical 'language' and can possibly help me make the final leap from cerebral comprehension to practical implementation of at least some of the many exciting and 'doable' projects in that field that practically cry to be realized.

Yes, I have a good understanding of Walter Russell's teachings - going back to 1965 when Lao Russell autographed her co-authored book "Atomic Suicide" for me. Later, I also purchased Walter Russell's book "The Universal One" (also autographed by Lao) and back then it cost $100!

I have a few decent ideas that I'd like to bounce off this forum's members, like exploring Bruce Cathie's harmonics to see how they relate to Russell's discoveries. I particularly want to explore how Mr. How Wachspress got his 6-cone levitator off the ground. I think he just re-invented Walter Russell's cube/sphere energy paradigm but I must give him credit for actually getting his cones off the ground and beating gravity - except nobody seems to have listened to him (yet).

So, I am indeed looking forward to an exciting and stimulating interchange of ideas and concepts with creative members so that we might one day be collectively in a position to demonstrate in physical and pragmatic terms that now is the time to make use of the Russellian knowledge that has been talked about for so long but that for some reason or another has not caught on (yet). Maybe, if we can get just one practical idea off the ground, for 'green' reasons or otherwise, then science might finally perk up and listen to the true originator of 'back-to-nature' scientific thought and we can help this precious earth come back to its well-deserved health.

Until we talk again -

:rolleyes: Lancelot.

Justin

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:09 pm
@Lancelot phil,
Welcome to the Forum Lancelot! Nice to have another Russellian Cosmogonist aboard the forum. Certainly look forward to future discussions and please do enjoy.

Lancelot phil

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:45 pm
@Justin,
Many thanks for the warm welcome!
We are in for exciting times!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Finally - a light at the end of the tunnel!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 07:06:39