just dropped by

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 07:02 pm
Just dropped by to see what the group is all about. I post at Burninmg Man at times. The Burning Man Project :: Welcome Home Also on a couple of Yahoo free energy groups. I'm an information junkie. I read way too much. I want to see it all and understand it all, Dan

boagie

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 07:21 pm
@cant sit still,
can't sit still wrote:
Just dropped by to see what the group is all about. I post at Burninmg Man at times. The Burning Man Project :: Welcome Home Also on a couple of Yahoo free energy groups. I'm an information junkie. I read way too much. I want to see it all and understand it all, Dan

can't sit still,Smile

Sounds like a burning curiousity, good form for a philosophy site. Welcome can't sit still!! Settle in, make yourself at home and think about making you first post. We are most pleased you chosen to join us.Very Happy

cant sit still

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 07:50 pm
@boagie,
Boagie, as a thank you, let me run up your "thank you" total.Very Happy BTW, I like mr. Green
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Justin

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2007 12:46 am
@cant sit still,
Welcome to our discussion forum and hope you enjoy this community. Lots of good discussion going on so please don't hesitate to get involved.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 07:12:11