A Fight for Ages

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » A Fight for Ages

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 12:48 pm
Which person, alive or dead, would you most like to have a fight with, assuming you have some chance of winning: i.e., feel free to choose Mouhamad Ali.

Personally, I can't decide between Gandhi, Jesus and FDR. Considering two were basically cripples, one volontarily so, I think Jesus would be able, if not willing, to put up the best fight. Still, If you slap someone around long enough, I assume they will strike back. I'd love to test this.

O, Also, add Lou Dobbs to the list.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 02:38 pm
@BrightNoon,
I try to maintain the most peaceful demeanor possible - but I imagine if Bill O'Reily was over for dinner, I'd end up smashing his face in.

Tyr

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 02:50 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
It varies depending on my mood. For all of you non-Brits, we have a show in the United States of Englandshire called Big Brother. It's a horrible gameshow with too many resemblances of the book 1984 and the role playing game Paranoia. Well there's a contestant on there. For all you Brits who have seen any of it....Rex...definitely.

As to a 'constant' person I would like to fight, rather than a variable, I would have loved to spar against Wong Fei Hung.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » A Fight for Ages
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:37:15