Nothing is by Chance it is all by Design

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Nothing is by Chance it is all by Design

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:00 pm
Hello Everyone,

Who am I that is the Question and I would say that Know thy Self is probably the best advice ever giving anywhere in history or I dare say in the future.

At times I think I am just a normal person with dreams and goals like everyone else and other times I think I could be the initiator of historic events.

I am not a philosopher; I was directed to Walter Russell because of my interests in WD Gann a great speculator of the Stock Market many years ago. It seems to me that WD Gann was illuminated by the teachings of Walter Russell.

So here I am, I have purchased several of Walter's books and the HSC, I have read just a little bit from his books and continue to do so and I have read the first chapter of the HSC. I have not gone any further because I have not committed my time and energy to this endeavor.

I look forward to the day that I decide to commit to the path on enlightenment.

I should be moving to the central Florida area in a few months and was wondering if there where any Walter Russell, Math, Sci-Fi, Stock Market groups in that area whose members are like minded.

Also I was wondering if anyone had any experience in writing Grant Proposals concerning Walter Russell cosmology/science.

Well I think that is everything about me in a nutshell J

Thanks for listening
EK

Justin

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 02:43 pm
@Emerald King,
Warm welcome to you EK! Thank you kindly for the introduction and certainly look forward to your participation in the forums. Glad you found us!

boagie

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 03:58 pm
@Justin,
EK,Smile

Smile Welcome, I think you should enjoy yourself here, as there are many with like interests,example Walter Russell. Make yourself at home and think about responding or posting a new topic. It is nice to have you with us!!Very Happy
boagie

Emerald King

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 08:50 pm
@boagie,
Hello Justin and Boagie,

THanks for welcoming me to this site. I have been lurking for a bit before I posted my introduction. I look forward to learning more and when I have something to say I will speak.

Thank you
EK

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Nothing is by Chance it is all by Design
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 10:13:40