Yeah, finally 250 members!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Yeah, finally 250 members!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:01 pm
This is great. I can finally tell my friends that a forum with 249 other people means its not a waste of my time. (In their terms if others are doing it its cool by them, lol).

But the traffic at night is frustrating. I was wondering if everybody could reply to this saying what times of the day they are on most of the time so that replies can be quicker, assuming people here use the quick links-today's posts which is a suggestion.:a-ok:Very Happy.

This way I can go on when the majority of people are on. Then I can reply to threads which I can expect a reply in like, five minutes. I'm sure this would help others too.:cool:

de Silentio

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 11:12 am
@Holiday20310401,
I often find that I make better posts when the ideas are allowed to churn in my head for a few hours, or even a few days sometimes.

Fido

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 12:15 pm
@de Silentio,
de Silentio wrote:
I often find that I make better posts when the ideas are allowed to churn in my head for a few hours, or even a few days sometimes.

What Buick used to say: when better cars are made buick will make them means they are not making them today. I think if I made better posts people would begin to demand better posts all the time. Ya don't deserve them ya unread rabble. Take what I gives yas and stuff your selves full. Better posts. Sure. When I feel like it. Thank you, and have a nice day. It is mandatory.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Yeah, finally 250 members!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 04:47:32