I think Philosophyforum rocks more than Led Zepplin doing a live performence at Stone Hendge!
That's a lot of Rock! :bigsmile: Thank you for the compliments on the forum. It's a unified effort on everyones part and a philosophy forum is often the most volatile of them all. It's truly a blessing that this community works as hard as it does to be kind and as understanding to each other. Thank you again for taking notice.
Didymos Thomas wrote:
This is by far my favorite philosophy forum on the internet; and I've visited many of them. Justin does a great job creating and molding this community into an open and friendly place.
Thank you Didymos! It hasn't been just myself though. If it weren't for all of you who participate here actively, this forum would not be what it is.
Thank all of you for being here and participating. It's easy to get angry and attack with words or allow our ego to take control of our actions. The thanks goes to all of you who put effort and thought into your words and works. We can promote peaceful dialog even though we may not always agree with each other and hope we can continue on this path as we all grow.
I'd like to especially thank the moderators for their voluntary participation and commitment to this community. They can make or break a community such as this so if you get a chance, thank them. (not in any certain order)
- for actively participating in the forums and providing us with an academic understanding of our physical environment and his dedication to the growth of this community.
- (currently away on extended internet outtage) for being an active member of this community and always taking the high road and being the voice of reason.
- Not only our top poster and most active member from day 1, but also never forgets to greet new members and welcome everyone who comes here with a little innocent humor.
- Another long time member who brings another voice of reason into this forum and promotes peaceful dialog and a sense of community.
- For volunteering in the pop culture forums and inspiring the younger generation to participate within the forums.
- another long time member of this forum who actively leads by example and brings yet another voice of reason to the forum. He has also been dedicated to the continued growth in a manner which promotes peace.
- We haven't seen him in a while but he has also been an advocate of peace within the forums as well as inspiring the young members to participate more actively.
Click on their name to see their profile and feel free to drop them a quick thank you or message on their profile. I thank them all for volunteering their time and their commitment to serve this community and it's members as we continue to grow.