My little world

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » My little world

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 09:36 am
If you could have the ability to make your own little world and or universe what would it be consisted of? I always wondered what I would keep and get rid of ? So what would it be?

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 10:01 am
@ltdaleadergt,
I would get rid of humans. It seems life would be better off without them (or shall I say us).

Victor Eremita

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 02:52 am
@ltdaleadergt,
My mini universe would have inhabitants waiting in long lines. You know, just standing behind someone and waiting.

ratta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 08:23 am
@Victor Eremita,
my own little world would be just the way it is because this is my own little world psych!

manored

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:10 am
@ltdaleadergt,
I think everthing would be simplified. There would be just a few kinds of metal, just a few kinds of stone, people would be like gigant intelligent bacteria calmly waging war against different gigant intelligent bacteria for dominance, etc.

Or maybe I would make the world exactly how it is, except I would ever so often do something immensely strange, such as making a gigant shoe aparear and fall and crush an important city, just to see the world's reaction.

Caroline

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:17 am
@ltdaleadergt,
In my perfect world people would think, and i mean along the lines of what Theteteaus talks about, i watch people and some of them to me look like they are just thinking about nothing, i wish people would just be aware of stuff and of course Brad would serve me breakfast every morning.

Icon

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 11:00 am
@ltdaleadergt,
Long ago I designed my perfect world. In my perfect world there would be no government, no money, no barter system. We would be unified as a species dedicating ourselves to the betterment of ourselves and of the universe around us. All resources would be used to this end and we would all create our own purpose and place in the world with nothing to hold us back but our own level of ambition.

Caroline

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 12:03 pm
@ltdaleadergt,
In my world, everyone would be superior as in no racism, no rape no murder etc and we would be aware that we are floating in this universe well we all would be aware and that we would be working as a collective to not only improve our society but striving to better ourselves, i guess we're already doing this but i mean we would be all smart enough to work together and hopefully the achievements we would make would be alot more than we do now spiritually and physically,

manored

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:22 pm
@ltdaleadergt,
Perfect worlds? What fun is that? Smile

Especially then you are god... nothing for you to do Smile

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » My little world
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:56:26