Greetings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 04:50 pm
Hi everyone, my real name is Sasha Zlatanovic but Harby (abbreviated from Harbinger) will do nicely too. Some of you might know me from unrelated forums and such.

I'm 18 and I live in Serbia, so English is not my native language although people tell me I'm well versed in it considering my age and education level.
I'm into Philosophy alot, although I haven't had any formal education in it (I'm still in highschool, sort of, hard to explain). Infact, I'm astounded by the fact I haven't come to this place sooner.

I think I'll fit in well, I'll mostly be reading what other people posted early on and learn, but if I have an established opinion on something I'm definitely sharing it. I've also quite alot of free time, and I'm looking to actually get a formal education in Philosophy and related topics.

I won't quite share much of my private info yet, I've the utmost confidence that this community is all the Guidelines says it should be, but I'm not one to risk anyway (plus I'm too tired to do it now). Anyhow, that's about it. If people actually come and read the Introductions section I might answer some questions, depending on their nature of course.

Justin

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:20 am
@Harby phil,
Thank you for the introduction Sasha and a warm welcome to the forum. You seem to be doing very well at English thus far.

We're happy to have you've finally found us and look forward to your participation in the future. Enjoy reading and enjoy this wonderful community of minds that are coming together to discuss Philosophy. Thank you as well for reading the community guidelines. Enjoy my friend!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 07:05:35