Not enough dialogue to tell really, from what I read I see you posted two things which were inexplicably deleted, yes that's rude but hay, maybe it was a glitch and the guy (RaSc) truly didn't know what happened.
What I found more interesting is why anyone would join such a blatantly elitist, self-centred and self indulgent website. I took a look at the CoS splash page 'We are looking for a few outstanding individuals' sounds like a lot of rubbish.
What is this 'church' then? A place for frustrated nihilists to sulk or some silly thing?
Actually if you read the third post you see that someone deleted them purposefully, some CoS "Reverend" named "Daaka" (I know his name is Daa-a I just can't remember the missing letter). I've now been banned by Ventrue for no reason because of my reply to Daaka. Fine.
I didn't want to join it because I feel like being elitist, self-centered, or self-indulgent. I simply like the morality of LaVeyan Satanism (always have) and I thought it would be interesting to possibly meet local Satanists. Plus Satanist women are really open. *nudge nudge nudge* No kidding by the way.
I have noticed that the forum discourages debate. It discourages free speech, and it is so sickeningly hypocritical, militant, elitist/restrictive, and wantonly senseless (like my completely ~WTF~ banning experience...). People there take themselves too ****ing seriously and no one has a sense of humor. I thought maybe I could use it as an extra forum to get some debate jollies out of me (I love to debate and discourse with people), but I obviously came to realize through that purposeless banning and post deletion frenzy that it's clearly the wrong place. Oy vey.
[quote=de_budding]My advice is steer clear of such gatherings, it's unhealthy to build ones ego up by finding like minded people and revelling in 'how we're all right' or developing a set of 9 rules* and following them blindly. As is evident in your longer post in the dialogue, this just results in mega-hypocrisy.[/quote]
I'm not a follower of Satanic rules. I don't follow rules I don't create myself. I have no actual rules anyways... just basic concepts like socially-acceptable moral codes. I only like Satanism for its morality. Obviously the organization representing mainstream Satanism is composed of adolescent *******s. I simply used the rules to demonstrate that the guy is a hypocritical *******, that's right.
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
I'm not impressed and find it disappointing that such an infantile philosophy has made such a strong foundation for it self, reminds me of some childish phases I had in secondary school (high-school) when I was sadly a bit of a goth... an example (don't laugh- I'm the one with long hair playing bass guitar and shouting.)
Oh I understand your concerns Dan. I'm not a follower. I just wanted to socialize, debate, make some friends, make some enemies (I apparently made two big-shot enemies), and get off on my debate orgasms. Obviously I made a mistake coming there and I won't come back because I've been IP banned from viewing the forum or logging back in.