My introduction

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 01:52 pm
Hello there, I'm new to the forum and look forward for stimulating encounters. I live in england and am about to graduate in philosophy.That's it.Awaiting enlightenment.

Ecstasy

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 01:54 pm
@Hammurabi,
Hammurabi wrote:
Hello there, I'm new to the forum and look forward for stimulating encounters. I live in england and am about to graduate in philosophy.That's it.Awaiting enlightenment.

Welcome. Smile

boagie

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 02:04 pm
@Hammurabi,
Hammurabi wrote:

Hammurabi,Smile

Smile You should make an interesting addition to our numbers. Welcome Hammurabi, make yourself at home and think about making your first post whether in response to another or posting a new topic. We are most please you have chosen to join us.

Justin

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:27 am
@Hammurabi,
Welcome Hammurabi! Glad you found us and we appreciate the intro. We look forward to your participation in the discussions and do enjoy this wonderful and civil community.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 05:32:04