Closing Remarks of Republicans (US)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Closing Remarks of Republicans (US)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 11:12 pm
I don't mean to insult anybody when I ask this but an apology is needed from Bush. If ever there was some sort of 'closing speech' or something of that nature it would be interesting to see if there will be an intellectual frenzy that deviates from the not-so-good other speeches. Or whether there will just be a harsh closure and off to the next president without the citizens having a clear understanding of the truth, and therefore being obscured from what truth lies in the next president. I can see a reflection on past events as meaningful and a good way of connecting the government with it's people.
What do you think needs to be said about the decisions of the past two sessions made by the leaders. What conclusions would be arrived at from seeing the immorality of the past, or would this concept just be a complete joke?

Sorry I'm not giving any input yet, I don't want to risk the chance this topic may not be allowed.Surprised

Didymos Thomas

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 02:19 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Which President doesn't have something to apologize for?

Holiday20310401

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:59 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
I am talking about Bush for now.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 04:31 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Quote:
What do you think needs to be said about the decisions of the past two sessions made by the leaders. What conclusions would be arrived at from seeing the immorality of the past, or would this concept just be a complete joke?

Far more needs to be said than will be said. The smart money is that Bush and his administration will perpetuate the delusions they used to survive.

Recently, as you probably know, Bush's former spokesman published a critical account of the administration. My guess is that, barring another defection of this sort, we wont see any other sort of apology from this administration.

These are a people bent on fulfilling hallucinogenic and brutal end times prophecy. And they are serious about their aims.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Closing Remarks of Republicans (US)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 1.73 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:31:08