Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 11:02 am
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am currently an undergrad at Pitt studying both philosophy and history of philosophy. I found this forum from a google search and hope to be able to talk with like minded individuals about various subjects.

so, hello Smile

Justin

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 10:23 am
@justinupitt,
My apologies for missing your intro. Welcome to the forum Justin.

Thanks for letting us know how you found the forum and I do hope you enjoy this community. Keep up the studies and we look forward to your involvement in the various discussions.

boagie

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 01:27 pm
@justinupitt,
justinupitt wrote:
Hi, I am new to this forum. I am currently an undergrad at Pitt studying both philosophy and history of philosophy. I found this forum from a google search and hope to be able to talk with like minded individuals about various subjects.so, hello Smile

Justinupitt,Smile

Sorry we have enough opinionated people here, they tend to be disagreeable--------just kidding!!Wink Welcome, it sounds like you will make an interesting addition to our numbers. Make yourself at home------again welcome!!! boagie

justinupitt

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 09:10 pm
@justinupitt,
Thanks! I am also opinionated, but one of my opinions is that everyone has a right to express theirs.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 03:05 pm
@justinupitt,
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to joining you in discussion.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:12:06