Squirrels of Cultural Wisom?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Squirrels of Cultural Wisom?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 08:11 pm
I think the Key to religious tolerance is knowing that what you believe sounds just as stupid to other people as what they believe sounds to you.
I think if ciggarettes were pink homophobic men would stop smoking.
I think that if we filled the ball pit at McDonalds' Playland with syringes that there would be a lot fewer morbidly obese 5 year olds.
I think that cyberdiversionism was a brilliant movement that was introduced before its time, but only from a purely scientilogist style marketing standpoint.
I think that Waffles are Pancakes with acne.
I think that when much is given much is required, but I also think that people seem to think they earned what they have been given.
I think that if superman were real he would need a kryptonite lined toilet bowl.
I think that one does not fall in love but rather chooses to love what he fell into.

philosopherqueen

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:13 pm
@GoshisDead,
Quick note there are pink ciggarettes, but if they all were pink that could be true. I like the whole ball pit things at McDonalds. That might could help, but I wouldn't know because our McDonalds doesn't have a ball pit.

I like all of these, but this is just the things I wanted to say.

de budding

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:50 am
@GoshisDead,
I'm not religious and people still think that what I believe is stupid.

Dan.

Aristoddler

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 07:56 pm
@GoshisDead,
All quite possible...

But pancakes with acne?
That's just wrong.

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 10:44 pm
@GoshisDead,
Yeah Waffles are like the Edward J Almos of Breakfast foods.

Khethil

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:31 am
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead wrote:
I think that cyberdiversionism was a brilliant movement that was introduced before its time, but only from a purely scientilogist style marketing standpoint.

ow... my head hurts.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Squirrels of Cultural Wisom?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:01:48