Greetings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 02:33 pm
Greetings to All on this Thanksgiving Day!

Only recently have I become familiar with the work and life of Walter Russell. Truly he is a luminary for our age, and worthy of study by all who are esotericists and philosophers.

Earlier this month I attended the week-long foundation course in Spiritual Geometry offered by Dr Robert Gilbert of Vesica.org; Russell figured prominently as a modern day pioneer and this is where I first learned of him; I am glad to have found this group who supports his legacy.

Typically I am a "lurker" and am not in the habit of posting much, but instead prefer to take it all in... I'll attempt to contribute as my time permits.

One comment about my forum name and some background about myself...

Ware Soku Kami Nari means roughly "I am a Divine Being", and is a mantram I use as part of my daily practice. It can be referenced at byakko.org and the Divinity IN (mudra) that is open to all.

My major interests, all within the scope of what can be termed Sacred Geometry, include astrology, theosophy (including A.A. Bailey) esoteric Christianity and the Western Hermetic Tradition, and the Human Design System.

I also design and maintain websites, and do desktop publishing for various organizations. My day-job is in Information Technology for a hospital system.

I've just ventured into the forum and have barely opened the door to Walter Russell's work, but I like the way it looks and feels, and am grateful to participate in a spirit of mutual respect and goodwill.

May Peace Prevail on Earth,
Michael Alberts

Justin

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 05:44 pm
@waresokukaminari,
Greetings Michael and welcome to the Philosophy Forum. Feel free to lurk and when you have the time, we do appreciate all of those who get involved in the discussions.

Thank you for your introduction and we're happy you have found us.

boagie

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 07:22 pm
@Justin,
waresokukaminari,Smile

Smile Welcome, glad you have chosen to join us!! Think about making your first post!!Very Happy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 11:29:33