"ALICE IN WONDERLAND" 1933 All Star Cast

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" 1933 All Star Cast

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 04:04 pm
Online Video of "ALICE IN WONDERLAND"

I think Alice In Wonderland is a thought-provoking piece of literature and this is a way to introduce it to people. In the movie posted in 7 parts below you will see reality itself being challenged and pushed to the limits. I believe that in a sense the movie has something in common with philosophy, because philosophical analysis of reality also pushes it to its limits. I would be interested to know if others think that Alice In Wonderland has anything in common with philosophy?

>>Click Zoom button for full screen movie!

Part I: Video ALICE in Wonderland 1933 #1 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Part 2: Video ALICE IN Wonderland 1933 #2 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Part 3: Video ALICE in WOnderland #3 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Part 4: Video Alice in WOnderland 1933 #4 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Part 5: Video ALICE in Wonderland 1933 #5 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Part 6: Video Alice in Wonderland #6 1933 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Part 7: Video Alice in WONDERLAND 1933 #7 - Cary, Grant, Gary, Cooper, 1933 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

nowhereisnowhere

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 01:39 am
@Pythagorean,
Lewis Carol was an accomplished mathematician, no doubt philosophy was def of interest as well.

YouTube - Alice

This is pretty talented, not to do with the topic but worth ckecking

Lines from the movie like 'why is a raven like a writing desk?' point in the direction of the permeability of the line between fact and subjectivity.
Also there is an answer to the question

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" 1933 All Star Cast
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:11:32