Share Some Daily Links

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Share Some Daily Links

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 12:39 am
These are some of the places I go to that I consider important.

Here is a link to a good site:Arts & Letters Daily - ideas, criticism, debate

I often start my day by visiting ARts & Letters Daily with a cup of coffee. I find some good ideas there.

And then I go here to find out the latest news from Iraq: Iraq news from Yahoo! News

It's the yahoo news coverage of events in Iraq from the presses.

As well as here: Iraq War - Photos, Multimedia & News - International News - New York Times It's the New York Times coverage of the war.

It's important to look into what is being published in classical literature and for this I go to: The Bryn Mawr Classical Review Great reviews of all of the books published that have to do with the classics.

And then I go here to "The New Criterion Magazine" Online. It has some free reading material but unfortunately also has some paid. The site is a bit political but otherwise cool and important.

Also I can watch the latest presidential press conference from the White House Site: Welcome to the White House.

And I sometimes go to Huffingtom Post because they keep up with events: Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

And I also go to National Review Online here: National Review Online

--Pyth

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Share Some Daily Links
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:22:51