The Walter/Lao Russell Discussion Thread.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Walter/Lao Russell Discussion Thread.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 05:16 pm
Hello, all!!

Personally, I am drawn to this site to discuss the Genius (and knowing), of Walter Russell and his wife Lao, but discussion pertaining to this great couple is slow at best.

Any and all discussion concerning this enlightened couple is wholly welcomed, and indeed needed, as this site/forum would not exist without the combined Genius of this Knowing Combination.

Brett.

Justin

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 09:32 am
@linux user,
Yes Brett, I completely agree with you. The slowness of discussion on this couple is partly my fault because I've been tied up in other things.

Walter Russell needs to be known and should be a name that people are familiar with and of course discussion about his life and the life works of both Walter and Lao Russell. I feel Walter discovered within himself the answer that we've all been seeking.

Please feel free to start a discussion about them. Maybe we can start with a certain point in their lives. I truly hope to be able to spend more time in discussions on this forum.

Thanks Brett for bringing this up and we look forward to more discussion on the Russells.

Len phil

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 09:47 am
@linux user,
Hi Brett,

Quote:
Personally, I am drawn to this site to discuss the Genius (and knowing), of Walter Russell and his wife Lao, but discussion pertaining to this great couple is slow at best.

I too agree. There is much to discuss. I have been drawn to Walter Russell's work particularly The Message Of The Divine Iliad and have been hoping for a forum with which to share thoughts and understandings/misunderstandings of this remarkable work.

Len

Imprismed

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:37 am
@Len phil,
And the lament "No new ideas" is heard echoing off chasm walls in the Canyons of Reductionism.. Each with a unique doppler signature and harmonic resonance.. sound waves intersecting and thrumming in rhythmic accord with the rise and pitch of a burgeoning exponential increase of interferance pattern.

linux user

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:29 am
@Imprismed,
Hello all!!

Many apologies for my absence - but I have recently moved house and also have been on a much needed holiday!!

Also, I have had some problems with my email account and my hard drive!!

Thanks to those who have posted replies, now hopefully we can resume this discussion!!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » The Walter/Lao Russell Discussion Thread.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:41:09