UFO OVER Finland: Video

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » UFO OVER Finland: Video

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 01:51 pm
This is a cool video of a UFO spotted over Finland.

Here is the link: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/327153/ufo_in_finland_26_11_2006/

I think that this is one for the record book. Check it out! The video shows what at first looks to be a shooting star falling through the sky. But as the video progresses the phenomenon begins to look like a planet that is being back-lighted by the sun. Until finally we see that this thing is moving across the sky as it dips under the tree line out of view. I thought it highly mysterious.

Not everybody's cup of tea, I know. But I do believe that other life outside of earth is possible as well as exciting to think about and look for. And I don't think that makes me crazy, I just like to keep an open mind.Smile

finlandssvensk

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:43 am
@Pythagorean,
I wish I knew what they were saying - they were speaking Russian.

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 09:06 am
@Pythagorean,
They were speaking Finnish.
According to the rest of the comments there, it was a comet that was scheduled to appear over Northern Europe.

finlandssvensk

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 11:33 am
@Aristoddler,
Aristoddler wrote:
They were speaking Finnish.
According to the rest of the comments there, it was a comet that was scheduled to appear over Northern Europe.

They were speaking Russian. Do you know Finnish?

boagie

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 12:38 pm
@finlandssvensk,
Smile
How many believers do we have here in little green men?Very Happy

Sun-Tzu

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 03:20 pm
@Pythagorean,
I witnessed that comet also

Aristoddler

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 02:41 pm
@finlandssvensk,
finlandssvensk wrote:
They were speaking Russian. Do you know Finnish?

No, I do not...I assumed, since it's in Finland.
I checked with a friend of mine in Finland, and he says they're speaking with what sounds like a Northern Ukraine accent. Maybe from around Kiev or somewhere like that.

Aristoddler

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 02:48 pm
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
Smile
How many believers do we have here in little green men?Very Happy

Not little green men, no.
But I think it would be arrogant to assume that in an area as large as the Universe might be...that we're the only sentient lifeforms.

It's almost the same as assuming you're the only person on Earth who knows how to dance a jig while blindfolded or something.

boagie

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 08:52 am
@Aristoddler,
Aristoddler,

I see how my message can be misinterpreted,I was refering to people who believe in fly saucers without evidence to back up such an assertion.Certainly there must be life out there,but there is no proof that they are presently visiting us.I just thought there was an anology between religious belief and the belief we are being visited.They are equally unfounded and I wondered is it the same people who hold other unfounded beliefs,like gosts and little green men that proudly proclaim their christianity.I know a small number of Christians whom would assert positively reguarding all three topics,one has to wonder if the absence of knowledge is in part the attraction.It does trigger the imagination and accountability is not part of the show.

Aristoddler

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 11:41 am
@Pythagorean,
Then to answer your question; No. I do not believe we have been visited.
Yet.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » UFO OVER Finland: Video
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:06:28