Michigan vs. Ohio State

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Michigan vs. Ohio State

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Justin

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:03 pm
I'm not a huge sports fan but there is a big game playing today. University of Michigan and Ohio State University are both undefeated and face off today at 3:30 (I think). I'm going to watch it... Anyone here watching this game?

pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 06:55 pm
@Justin,
It sounds like the sort of thing Id watch, the 'fight for suppremicy to be the undisputed'. So who won? UfC is good for that.

Justin

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 08:10 pm
@Justin,
Ohio State Won. I'm not really into that much sports but I have met Ted Ginn Sr. and have spent some time talking with him and like what the man stands for. Ted Ginn jr. was playing so I had to watch it and it was impressive.

Other than that, I'm just not much into sports. Once in a while I'll catch a Cavs game but that's about it.

pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 08:59 pm
@Justin,
Same here really, we have the Premiership (Football) but I find the most boring thing in the world to listern to the players ands managers discuss the match afterwards. I always watch England play though. Joe Calzaghe is my favourate boxer, Ill watch all his fights. UFC is good aswell.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Michigan vs. Ohio State
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:44:50