"What the Bleep Do We Know" - movie

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » "What the Bleep Do We Know" - movie

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Justin

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:27 pm
Your opinon, have you seen it, and recommendations. Please take the poll.

pilgrimshost

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:50 pm
@Justin,
Hello Justin, is this in referance to the Matrix documentry, I havent seen it sorry, is it on the DVD as an extra?

Gillis

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 09:43 am
@Justin,
We must again ask the dumb questions.. Who, what , when , where, how far.. The Indian sage Ramana Maharshi told his students "the path to Enlightenment was summed up in" The ultimate question " who am I?"

Gillis

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 10:54 am
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Your opinon, have you seen it, and recommendations. Please take the poll.

What is perception????? What truly is reality??
We see an image of reality that our brain has drawn from the interconnections of neural networks in our brain.
Our past EXPERIENCES cause the connections of our neural networks and determines how we process the information, that creates our visual world.
When studying the effects or processes of the brain, brain paterns, one can see electrical outputs of a persons brain,, through CAt scans or pet scans.. Using these sceintists were able to study the outputs while a person was looking at an object, and then again while the person was simply imagining the same object, in both cases the same area of the brain was activated. So closing your eyes and visualizing the same object you view whith eyes open, causes the exact same location in the brain to become activated. This is evidence that it is the brain that ultimately perseves what we visually seeee....

pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 11:09 am
@Gillis,
I would say that it is much like a video camera as the actual image is seen through the lens and then 'processed in the machine. then when played back it recalls it.

Justin

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 01:53 pm
@Justin,
I watched this movie as my wife fell asleep. What's amazing to me is that more people don't care about the most important thing of all - Humanity. Who are we? What are we? How can we change?... why change? Many questions that this dvd brings into the light with scientific illustration and narrators to assist in explaining and asking questions.

This movie does make you think and it's a good documentary and introduction to Quantum Physics.

This dvd is something that everyone should watch. It's very educational and the illustration is excellent.

Much of the thing discussed in this dvd were very much in line with the works and life of Walter Russell. I feel this is a step in understanding self along with self realization.

For those who have seen it, what do you think?

Gillis

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 10:33 am
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
I watched this movie as my wife fell asleep. What's amazing to me is that more people don't care about the most important thing of all - Humanity. Who are we? What are we? How can we change?... why change? Many questions that this dvd brings into the light with scientific illustration and narrators to assist in explaining and asking questions.

This movie does make you think and it's a good documentary and introduction to Quantum Physics.

This dvd is something that everyone should watch. It's very educational and the illustration is excellent.

Much of the thing discussed in this dvd were very much in line with the works and life of Walter Russell. I feel this is a step in understanding self along with self realization.

For those who have seen it, what do you think?

This is not only a step in understanding , but with the understanding that all of us interact with one another, with proof through this movie,, really only states the fact that your sign or callin has arrived.. I can see how it sounds and i have an understanding of how everything works that i cannot even put into words .. what i do know is out of all this rambling i am doin right now you will come up with your own interpratation of what i am saying. i cannot change i can only influence your reality.. but with all the evidence the movies that we watch,, i ask that you break down and look into the authors head.. the creator of that peice of nothin more than imagination.. look at the over all messages in the movies,, with your new perspective.. knowing that everything affects everything ,, even down to the smallest atom.. think on what that is saying.. basically we could be like mib we are all nothing more than what we with our brain or mind percieve us to be.. we are run by the pictures placed in our brains.. the connections the adaptations... i rambled and have a hard time explainin what i really want to say but these words should allow you to ponder

Gillis

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 10:36 am
@pilgrimshost,
pilgrimshost wrote:
I would say that it is much like a video camera as the actual image is seen through the lens and then 'processed in the machine. then when played back it recalls it.

That exact sentence is stated in the movie.. so you are on the right track.. LOOk to Ramthas website.. and just listen at least .. to what she has to say

Gillis

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 10:41 am
@Justin,
This movie.. What the bleep and another movie "waking life" peaced together.. and fully understoood explain everything..... use this movie get the book whatever you need to do to further teach yourself or give you the ability to find answers you search for.. simply do what you know you have to do.. these people that made this movie,, ,know alot about how things work.. so if i wannna know i need to some way some how contact them and here what they have to say.. I can manage at least this in my life time shit im only 21... But all im saying is the movie.. .What the bleep,,,, and another movie "waking life" are very important for your new way of thinking.. Or higher knowing as i and many others like to put it

Electra phil

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 06:57 am
@Gillis,
Hi I saw and own this movie as well as The Secret. But I have always collected these kinds of things, such as The Matrix, LOTR, My Dinner With Andre, Baraka, The 13th Floor, Serenity, Aeon Flux--love scifi and so have all the "Star Wars" too. :rolleyes:

I think movies like this contain some kind of signal for evolution that becomes implanted in the collective conscious. DaVinci Code worked like this too....

There is a pretty good Nova documentary about string theory I enjoyed as well. So there you are, I have come out of the geek closet....

All these movies were very pivotal at a certain time, but now they are collecting dust on my shelf.

Since I cannot vote on the poll, I think I would say "highly recommend" if you have not "been there, done that"...

Electra

XX

non existence

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 01:17 pm
@Electra phil,
I really enjoyed it because it negated the common fallacy that reality is somehow solid, external & seperate from you. It showed the role that your own mind plays in constructing perception & cognition of reality. Personally, it re-kindled my commitment to achieving higher levels of self-control & self-awareness in a more organized and rigorous fashion.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » "What the Bleep Do We Know" - movie
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:17:28