Xango

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Justin

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 08:45 pm
Ragnell wrote:
You consume Xango too? I like you.

Here's my Xango experience.

Yes Ragnell I drink Xango. I tried it because I don't take any kind of prescribed medication, I don't even take asprin or any of the over the counter stuff. Just vitamins and Xango.

Serious Back Pain
Several years ago I had a fall that hurt my back and it squished the bottom disk in my back and pushed it inward. I know this because I saw the xrays of my back and they are talking surgery.

I lived with the pain in my back for a couple years. During this time I created yet another job for my wife which she loved to do every night... Not!

The Wife's Nightly Duty
We have to have a double bed because I would lay accross the bed on my stomach, holding on to one side with my hands while my legs draped over the side of the bed. It was just the perfect width to stretch the lower back, right where I was experiencing the most pain. While I would lay there, my wife would then put pressure in the center of my back and up and it would send a painful sensation of a good stretch to to my lower back. I could literally feel the pressure being relieved and the blood flowing. This is what we did on a nightly basis... My wife just loved this extra duty Smile.

Xango? - 3 Week Test Run
So I was approached about the Xango a year ago this week and I tried a case. Actually I only did 3 bottles and we decided that we just couldn't afford the extra $125 or so a month for this. During those three bottles I did notice relief, or better described as I didn't notice the pain as much but I didn't exactly attribute this to the juice. During this 3 week stretch of taking Xango I got my uncle involved and put him on auto-ship. He to was on it for about a month and then off.

As time passed I was still in Xango but wasn't taking it. I didn't like network marketing until I understood why a company chooses to go that route, (that's another subject). While I was off the juice, my wife and I still enjoyed a nightly stretch to relieve the pain. Then I started noticing my right side getting numb. Not only was I experience and constant and chronic pain all day every day, but now my side is numb.

I dealt with this for several weeks and my uncle had gotten back on the juice and was benefitting from positive results, so I gave it another shot. I mean, what have I got to lose?

Back on the Juice
After 2 weeks of drinking the mangosteen juice (xango), I went a couple days without having to be stretched before I noticed that I was actually feeling much better in my back and the numbness was going away. My wife has only had to stretch me one time since then. She's happy and I'm feeling much better.

Most Recent
Today, which has now been about 2 months back on the juice, I don't have any pain. I don't limp anymore and I feel better than I have my entire life. To me, that's big! To not have to live with that constant pain.

I Can't Afford Not To Drink Xango
To sum it up, it's something that I've personally seen work and it's also something that I've seen work in my uncle and many other folks. It's natural and tastes good so I'm going to continue taking it. Truly I could come up with 20 or more reasons why I cannot afford the additional expense every month... Doing what Xango has done for me, I can't afford not to drink the stuff.

Try it for 3 Months
For anyone that hasn't tried the stuff or tried it for a month and gave up... or even got into it more for the business and found out that's it not a get rich quick scheme and quite, I'd suggest you give it the three months that's recommended, what do you have to loose?

Sure there are people out there talking negatively about this product as with any product but my experience is certainly a positive one and so are the people I've seen drinking the juice. I just hope they don't run out of mangosteens. Wink

Excuses
For those who have all the excuses for not being able to afford it, that's a choice, not a condition. If any of us desires something strongly enough and then works to obtain it, resources come available or you'll move things around to afford what's most important to you.

This is my story on the Xango product. I have many more of people I know personally that are good stories with positive results.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:38:32