Everyday Life

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Everyday Life

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Justin

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 10:03 pm
It's amazing how busy and fast this summer has been.

I've wanted to spend more time in this forum but it's been very difficult to find the time. Having family things, Church, meetings, work, web sites, and domain names to manage, things can be a little hectic. On top of all that I've been into this Xango Juice which seems to be a great thing. Then on Sunday evening after yard work, a friend calls for a quick nine of golf. That does it for me, on to the next week. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.

So, I just wanted to get on here in the general lounge area and say hello to everyone that has visited this forum and assure you that more work will be done to make this a better place. My plans are to integrate this into Drupal and have a little more than just a forum.

Meanwhile, I'm working on the www.philosophy.org for the University of Science and Philosophy and few other sites.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding and please don't hesitate to post. I look forward to winter so things slow down enough so that I may continue development of this site.

Ragnell

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 07:39 pm
@Justin,
You consume Xango too? I like you.

Justin

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 08:58 pm
@Justin,
Ragnell, I posted a response to that in a new Xango thread on the forum. http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=122#post122

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Everyday Life
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:31:50