I am Anon

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 07:49 pm
"I am what I am and I need not be, for what I am requires nothing except for me. What am I?" - Anon

If someone can correctly answer that I will come up with another.

Hello everyone.

millie-biggie

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 11:27 pm
@Anon phil,
M: I say that it's nothing; nothing is nothing, and it doesn't exsist, so it doesn't need anything except for the nothingness. However...

B: I say God, 'cause, hey, He is God... What does he need to be but himself? He is everything and NOTHING!!!!

M: *rolls eyes* *headdesk*

ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 11:53 pm
@Anon phil,
We have an older anon here, anon, much loved and probably excoriated, far as I know, but many of us loved him. That's why you now have the name phil after the anon, relating it to the philosophy forum.

I don't mean by this that you shouldn't be a new anon, or some variation - just telling you about history. Meantime, welcome to a2k.

Check below at Contact Us - and talk to the website folk about your name, anon phil, if you want to change it.

Fido

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 01:22 am
@millie-biggie,
millie-biggie wrote:

M: I say that it's nothing; nothing is nothing, and it doesn't exsist, so it doesn't need anything except for the nothingness. However...

B: I say God, 'cause, hey, He is God... What does he need to be but himself? He is everything and NOTHING!!!!

M: *rolls eyes* *headdesk*

I thought it was a butthole... That what people say: that's what I am, and if you don't like it you are fired; and they don't have to be that way...And for them it is all about me, no matter who they are..

millie-biggie

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:10 am
@Fido,
Okay...

amist

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:52 pm
It's man. Y'all need to bone up on your Sartre.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 10:55:25