Hello guys

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Tyler

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 11:27 pm
I'm Tyler. I like philosophy. None of my friends do. So, I have sought a place where I might find others with a common interest, thus, I decided to hit up the net for some community.

I like Post-Modern/Structuralist thought. I "adore" theories of Art and have a recent interest in mystics and topics of "truth". I'm new to "formal" philosophy, but have subscribed interest to it for many years now.

Cheers.

xris

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 05:44 am
@Tyler,
Welcome Tyler. I think the mods are busy at the moment, they usually greet new comers..enjoy your stay xris .

jgweed

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 05:50 am
@Tyler,
Welcome to Philforum!
Fortunately for many, the Internet allows the formation of many communities that share rather unique interests. I think you will find many new friends here with which to share your interests.
Regards,
John

Dr Seuss

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 11:26 am
@Tyler,
Tyler;174936 wrote:
I'm Tyler. I like philosophy. None of my friends do. So, I have sought a place where I might find others with a common interest, thus, I decided to hit up the net for some community.

I like Post-Modern/Structuralist thought. I "adore" theories of Art and have a recent interest in mystics and topics of "truth". I'm new to "formal" philosophy, but have subscribed interest to it for many years now.

Cheers.

Its nice to have you join us. Here you will find people with similar interests. Enjoy! :a-ok:

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:51:37