Howdy cowboys

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 07:55 pm
Hey, my name is matthew. Just so everyone knows right now, I think alot. I will be posting alot on this forum and at any time if you find me to be annoying please tell, also if one of my ideas is just flat out stupid let me know i love to learn new things and the best way to do this is having people proving you wrong or so i think.

Lets change the world with are thoughts shall we gentlemen

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 08:12 pm
@Mat phil,
Mat;173648 wrote:
Hey, my name is matthew. Just so everyone knows right now, I think alot. I will be posting alot on this forum and at any time if you find me to be annoying please tell, also if one of my ideas is just flat out stupid let me know i love to learn new things and the best way to do this is having people proving you wrong or so i think.

Welcome Mat. Be careful what you say as some people may stomp on you and wipe their feet all over you.Laughing

Mat phil

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 12:58 am
@reasoning logic,
An old man told me that getting old is the worst thing ever and that i should love my youth. But i think to myself that living is all about getting older, so does this mean that living is the worst thing ever for this old man?

jgweed

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 09:14 am
@Mat phil,
I doubt that anyone would find someone posting in an authentic and courteous manner annoying; no one here (well, maybe excepting me) has a monopoly on the truth, and everyone benefits and learns by sharing perspectives on problems even though they may disagree with some of them.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

mark noble

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 03:23 pm
@Mat phil,
Mat;173648 wrote:

Hi Mat,

You think a lot? who doesn't? Try not to go to far inside your mind - you may not get out.

Welcome, and have a great journey.

Mark...

American Cowboy

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 08:48 pm
@mark noble,
Back at ya! :detective:

I'm new to this place too. I forget how I found it...probably some web search on Buddhism, which I've been doing a lot lately. I doubt I'll post much. I mainly just lurk. But it's nice to have found this place anyway.

AC

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:05:44