Howdy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 04:43 pm
Hello, I am a new user on this philosophy forum. I have many opinions on certain things, and very undeveloped opinions on other things. Hopefully these will be shown over time.
 
Krumple
 
Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 05:02 pm
@stealth4933,
stealth4933;172248 wrote:
Hello, I am a new user on this philosophy forum. I have many opinions on certain things, and very undeveloped opinions on other things. Hopefully these will be shown over time.


Welcome to the philo forums. I'm not so sure there are any opinions here. :shifty:
 
reasoning logic
 
Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 05:13 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;172259 wrote:
Welcome to the philo forums. I'm not so sure there are any opinions here. :shifty:


Welcome to the site.Smile
I have to disagree with krumple as I think opinions will be the most of what you will read from me and I do think for the most part you will read from everyone else.

Many people will call them something other than opinions but you decide for yourself weather they are facts or not.:detective:
 
Krumple
 
Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 05:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic;172265 wrote:
Welcome to the site.Smile
I have to disagree with krumple as I think opinions will be the most of what you will read from me and I do think for the most part you will read from everyone else.

Many people will call them something other than opinions but you decide for yourself weather they are facts or not.:detective:


Oh come on, you didn't catch the irony?

"It is my opinion that there are no opinions here."

The "internets" sucks for sarcasm.
 
Ding an Sich
 
Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 06:34 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;172280 wrote:
Oh come on, you didn't catch the irony?

"It is my opinion that there are no opinions here."

The "internets" sucks for sarcasm.


No. People suck at understanding sarcasm. Its clear that you used sarcasm.

Welcome aboard Stealth.
 
jgweed
 
Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 07:00 am
@stealth4933,
Welcome to Philforum!
As you can immediately see, everyone has "opinions" even about opinions.
Regards,
John
 
 

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/06/2020 at 05:22:19