My (re)introduction

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » My (re)introduction

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 08:29 pm
Since my last post was like back in September, I figured I should do a reintroduction. I'm twenty three and an aspiring fiction writer. I like anime, reading, video games, astronomy, history and comics. My favorite philosopher is Nietzsche. See you all around the forum. Smile

VideCorSpoon

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 08:37 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Welcome back Shadow Dragon. You may be interested in the new creative writing group that just opened up a few days ago. May be a good place for you to get good feed back on any of your projects. Also, and I have been curious for a while, what anime is your icon from?

Shadow Dragon

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 08:52 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
VideCorSpoon;170636 wrote:
Welcome back Shadow Dragon. You may be interested in the new creative writing group that just opened up a few days ago. May be a good place for you to get good feed back on any of your projects. Also, and I have been curious for a while, what anime is your icon from?

It's good to be back. My avatar is from the anime Death Note. In my personal opinion, it's the best written anime out there. The character shown in my avatar is Near.

d3athlig3r

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 08:53 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Welcome Very Happy

Nate river...from Death note, unless im mistaken? =]

EDIT:

Beat me to it, lol, fail.

Shadow Dragon

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 08:55 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
D3athlig3r, I think I posted while you were writing that. Razz And you are correct.

d3athlig3r

Reply Sat 29 May, 2010 08:58 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Thats right, I was googling it just to make sure before i posted, hehe. :rolleyes:

mister kitten

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 01:26 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
I missed you!
Glad you're back Smile

Leonard

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 08:01 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Shadow Dragon;170642 wrote:
It's good to be back. My avatar is from the anime Death Note. In my personal opinion, it's the best written anime out there. The character shown in my avatar is Near.

I've heard of it; from what people say it's pretty good.

Anyway, great to have you here on the forum again.

Shadow Dragon

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2010 02:10 am
@mister kitten,
mister kitten;171769 wrote:
I missed you!
Glad you're back Smile

Missed me? I'm surprised anyone even remembered me after like half a year.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » My (re)introduction
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:41:04