I'm New!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 10:28 am
Hello everyone! I'm a university student and I study both Philosophy and Mathematics, and I double minor in Economics and Sociology. I'm very excited to have found a place to discuss philosophy with a diverse group of people. I'm interested in Epistemology, Logic, and Ethics. I also have an interest in social philosophy, philosophy of law and politics, and philosophy of language. I'm looking forward to participating in discussions here!

Krumple

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 12:59 pm
@cogitoergo,
cogitoergo;169574 wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm a university student and I study both Philosophy and Mathematics, and I double minor in Economics and Sociology. I'm very excited to have found a place to discuss philosophy with a diverse group of people. I'm interested in Epistemology, Logic, and Ethics. I also have an interest in social philosophy, philosophy of law and politics, and philosophy of language. I'm looking forward to participating in discussions here!

Talk about full plate... welcome to the forums.

jgweed

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 05:09 am
@cogitoergo,
Welcome to Philforum!
Since our Members may share some (if not all) of your interests, I suspect you will find many topics in which to participate.
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:59:49