What kinds of questions am I allowed to ask?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » What kinds of questions am I allowed to ask?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

narwhol

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 09:15 am
I'm currently revising for my logic exam, however, we only have access to past papers and not the answers (they're marked by different people each year so there isn't really any need for a set mark scheme).

There are a few questions I am unsure about though due to missing the lecture when it was covered. Would it be okay to post the questions and my answers and for people to tell me if I'm doing it correctly or is that not allowed?

mark noble

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 09:21 am
@narwhol,
narwhol;166475 wrote:
I'm currently revising for my logic exam, however, we only have access to past papers and not the answers (they're marked by different people each year so there isn't really any need for a set mark scheme).

There are a few questions I am unsure about though due to missing the lecture when it was covered. Would it be okay to post the questions and my answers and for people to tell me if I'm doing it correctly or is that not allowed?

Hi Narwhol,

Welcome! Open a thread in the relevant forum, ask your question/s and it/they will attract the attention of browsers. You will recieve replies.

Nice to meet you, and have a great voyage.

Mark...

sometime sun

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 04:57 pm
@narwhol,
narwhol;166475 wrote:

If we had all the answers we would not know what to do with ourselves.
Ask away, open a thread.
Have a great stay, we hope this is not just a one night stand.
Welcome and be fruitfully ours.
Great to greet you.
Who is your favourite literary character?

jgweed

Reply Fri 21 May, 2010 05:10 am
@narwhol,
I see no problem if you post a few problems and answers in the logic section of the forum, and ask if they are correct, and if not, why. What is not allowed is posting the question and expecting Members to provide the answers instead of doing the work yourself.
Regards,
John

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » What kinds of questions am I allowed to ask?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:29:00