Hi i'm new

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Render

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:31 pm
i just realized my pathetic question was answered and therefore edited this post.

jgweed

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:03 am
@Render,
Well, in any case, welcome to Philforum!
Cheers,
John

Fido

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 10:29 am
@Render,
Render;164046 wrote:
i just realized my pathetic question was answered and therefore edited this post.

I once explained the principal of identity, or conservation to myself on one of these forums, only to discover what I had presumed of myself, that I had the principal as part of my bag of tricks- as do most children of a certain age, though I had not ever considered it formally...And since it is so common, the principal being essential to any reasoning, I felt pathetic for trying to express it as an adult as though making a great discovery...What I was doing was drawing the principal out of my subconcious into my conscious mind, which for me was essential, though hardly a great revelation...Ignorance is pathetic, but that is the object; to fear not expressing ignorance to escape it so much as accepting ignorance as a virtue..

sometime sun

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 06:12 pm
@Render,
Render;164046 wrote:

No questions are pathetic, give us the chance to feel pathetic in your presence, thank you.
You are most welcome and I cant wait until we reach each other.
Would you prefer to be a mother or a father?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:27:02