New to the forums

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New to the forums

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Wozz

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 03:37 pm
I am a college student that enjoys Philosophy although I am not a declared major just yet I am considering Philosophy and teaching as a choice. I also like to read new ideas and I have been reading these forums quite a bit lately and decided it was time to join in. Thank you

mister kitten

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 03:53 pm
@Wozz,
Welcome to the forums!
You could teach philosophy.
Philosophy can teach you, if you will allow yourself to be taught.
Look forward to your posts. Arrivederla for now.

Wozz

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 03:56 pm
@Wozz,
Thank you mister kitten

jgweed

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 07:59 am
@Wozz,
Welcome to Philforum!
Even if you elect not to major in philosophy, having a philosophical background will be a benefit no matter what you might decide, and participating in intellectual conversations where ideas are important is at any time welcome.
Regards,
John

sometime sun

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 01:20 pm
@Wozz,
Wozz;163578 wrote:
I am a college student that enjoys Philosophy although I am not a declared major just yet I am considering Philosophy and teaching as a choice. I also like to read new ideas and I have been reading these forums quite a bit lately and decided it was time to join in. Thank you

Great choices, if you were to become a teacher which field would you prefer to teach?
Welcome stay as long as you like and a little longer if you like us.

Wozz

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 04:23 pm
@Wozz,
I like Metaphysics a lot actually. My professor told me ethics is the most popular because it plays an active role in our society but who follows trends these days?

sometime sun

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 06:21 pm
@Wozz,
Wozz;164004 wrote:
I like Metaphysics a lot actually. My professor told me ethics is the most popular because it plays an active role in our society but who follows trends these days?

I guess what you are saying is that the best mind follows his or her own metaphysics.
Lets be metaphysical together.
Great to hear form you, look forward to more.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New to the forums
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:19:53